Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sErBz

Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums Empty
PostSubject: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Hi everyone, Leverage.l1 and I had decided that we needed a Australia and NZ community forum instead of having everyone in all different spots only on clan forums, hopefully if new players are directed towards this site then they could maybe possibly stay part of the community, anyways the URL is www.crysisanz.tk

The forum is still not completely finished however enough has been done to atleast launch it at the moment Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Good luck with this.

You need to be on regularly and commit to it. its not easy to maintain forums. the AoS forum is a sham.. No one posts. If you change your style of recruiting for that clan it would of done well.

Now this NZ and Aus. Give it a shot i guess.

FTW are not judgmental to non members except our special rival AoS lol

encourage members to be forum active!

One of the reasons why our forum is successful because we aim for personalities in regards to recruiting. Regardless of skill. Be truth and honest and you'll be good in the clan.

Hence the expansion of FTW. might be a though to a promising new clans through this forum.
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:08 pm

in game have ur name as the website?... that would publise it a bit
Back to top Go down
OB1FTW

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:25 am

Dude I tried to register with the forums, but it wont let me. It says my username and email address is already taken. lol

So is there a double of me out there somewhere??
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:32 am

yeh theres a temporary nz server up and running atm, i was on it yesterday and the members were pretty cool and all.

i believe that OSD clan is from nz. they could maybe give a hand in starting up the forums too
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:22 am

Lol charlie, most of the stuff posted in aos forums is in the members section anyway, its only shit like patches etc that we post in the public section so not much is there to be seen. As for our recruiting style i fully support it, also i did not start the clan up, so i cant let everyone in who wants to join.

Anyways im not here to talk bout AoS, I think that this site could work, i am looking for admins so if anyone wants to be a forum admin then please let me know via pm. The main thing that would stop these forums from working is people not joining, else the forums could be really good.
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:13 am

ran by aos, no thanks
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:42 am

not run by aos you faggot. I have admin from TAG and Moderator from xL...
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:02 am

rofl carts, serbz is just and admin. he doesn't own the whole thing lol. hes just helping get it up and running
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:32 am

ill see if it kicks off or not first, got too many forums atm to worry about another one haha
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:40 pm

wow xL's all former aos fags anyway. tag? never heard of em
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:40 pm

there better be no sencering on this site.....i like peoples real expressions in discussions
Back to top Go down
Jarhead

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:44 pm

lolz
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:51 pm

What are you going to post about? Seriously though. get a server to back it up. I just dont see the point at the moment but good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:05 pm

yeah it would be much better if you could get a server up first, with the forum to support the server.
otherwise, how are people gonna know about the forum?

FTW has a server and a forum, but remember the server is one paid for primarily by the donations of FTW members, and maintained by some dedicated members and good people.

it wont be easy, have fun though
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:45 am

OB1FTW wrote:
Dude I tried to register with the forums, but it wont let me. It says my username and email address is already taken. lol

So is there a double of me out there somewhere??

It says that there is a member called OB1FTW there, it, however says that this member has never logged in, just pm me a password that you want to use with that account and i'll set a new pw for you and your all set Smile
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:32 am

Hello Serbz
There is another clan: WarGrounds Australia
http://www.wargrounds.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=43
Mainly cod games I think, but a few players have popped up on ftw server.
They have even hosted their own wargrounds crysis wars server at times too.
You can go extend an invite to them if you care to.
They have a section on their website for crysis.
They seem like a serious clan with zero tolerance for crap talk, so I behave myself on their site Smile
I believe delta got into some trouble with them in the past Very Happy if you don't believe me go ask delta. Anyways, up to you.
I don't feel inclined to register on your site so don't worry, you won't get any crap from us [F_CK]'ers
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:10 am

Thanks alot danielle Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:49 am

What is the new web site about dose this mean that i am not able to be on the ftw server or dose it just mean .................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:07 am

MUTINY wrote:
What is the new web site about dose this mean that i am not able to be on the ftw server or dose it just mean .................

*...removes all his money out of ANZ.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:19 am

Sweet thanks never kwn what was going on lol
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:52 am

lol theres been no posts on anz today lol, yesterday there was like 6, its gone downhill since i left hehe
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:13 am

Sad this was a forum in the interest of the entire community, i hope people can still continue to browse it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums   Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Crysis Australia New Zealand Forums

View previous topic View next topic Back to top