Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

something for you all to drool over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FooisM

something for you all to drool over - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:59 am

You ask her for me
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:17 am

Hide the sausage?
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:21 am

Kelly_Jean wrote:
LMFAO!! Would you all get back to work ya lazy fuckers lmao!!!

Hehe love love

Is this tart Kelly_Jean ?

Hey Kelly do you fuck on first dates ?

Do you need to be a member of the F_ck clan?
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:22 am

Dessicrater wrote:
fruition yum yum

dont worry foo, pauline goes through guys everyday, she doesnt know anything about relationships...she just takes thier money like any other chick LOL and I heard she was a friggin starfish!

Ha ha ha Razz Thanks crater face you just made my day with that pauline comment and thank you wounded for finally doing your job and moving pauline's application to where it belongs... in the garbage
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:27 am

:/....
Fuck I hate that pokemon picture... Needs to be stabbed.
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:31 am

If this person is a female... Im so turned off right now by the way it speaks....
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:32 am

yes Poo, I mean Foo... preferably in the cunt. are you UP to the task little man ? She is certainly not easy to satisfy. Clearly you will need to ask carts' how to do it because pauline loves Carts
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:37 am

lol Paul grow a dick!

Fooism couldnt agree more.
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:39 am

Im lost...
Are both of the F_CK people female?
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:40 am

No. Apparently that's Paul and that's Daniel.. lmao!!!
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:44 am

So fags pretty much...
Great... and an admin hasn't banned their IP's yet why?
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:46 am

Kelly_Jean

You are a fat tart and you have no friends, giving free head is not what i consider friend making.

Lets all play a game

Pin the CUNT ON KELLY

You must be blindfolded and hold the cunt in your left hand.. then you get to run as fast as you can at Kelly and see where the cunt ends up...
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:52 am

If i got a free gobby anyone would be my mate... hence why wounded loves me...
pauline... grow a pair mate...
Enough of the C word... Your not gazz
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:54 am

ohh Paul you honestly crack me up.. Not.
How about you grow some real balls and stop acting like a tranny because you know pretending to be a women is better just because you get alittle bit more attention.. Its kinda pathetic.

Like Fooism said.. cut the C word out.. Your not Gazz..

grow up!
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:55 am

CAT
CAUGHT
COD
CARD
CAN
CON
CARTS
CORE
CREAM
COB
CLIT

You ok so far Fooster?
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 am

Kelly_Jean wrote:
ohh Paul you honestly crack me up.. Not.
How about you grow some real balls and stop acting like a tranny because you know pretending to be a women is better just because you get alittle bit more attention.. Its kinda pathetic.

Like Fooism said.. cut the C word out.. Your not Gazz..

grow up!

AAWWW Kelly dearest

So you can't handle it?

I will leave the forums and never return just to keep you happy... Poor precious..
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:57 am

ohh buddy boy.. i can handle it..

I just cant handle a tranny with his fake balls hanging out of his granny underwear pretending to be a women just to get abit of extra attention.. Mate its kinda pathetic.!!
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:00 am

Ok ima step back and let you ladies handle this... Work is calling
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:04 am

Thats twice you have accused me of being Kinda Pathetic?

What does it take to be upgraded to just plain common garden Pathetic?

You know what Kelly... I know you want to be in our clan and with your attitude and obvious lack of humor you just might make it in..

I will let you knwo when we reopen the application process.. but be warned .. sometimes the rejections hurt so if you can't handle them please don't apply..

So far i think maybe you and Fooster could be a couple.. both bland and oh so serious... and this is online, i would hate to see you in real life.. do you work for the government ?
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:08 am

HAHAHA me serious?
Have you seen my fucking posts?
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:09 am

Ohh paul..

unfortunatly there i sno other word for you but pathetic.. but clearly you are..

Why would i wanna be in a clan call (F_ck) thats just... hmm whats the word?? Give us a hint Pauly because your ohh so good at it.. hmm oh wait.. FUCKED!!

Mate i aint serious im just having a laugh at how intellectualy retarded you are.
And if i worked for the government the first thing i would do is find you and beat you down with that ridiculous pokemon suit in that photo =]
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:12 am

You love it Baby!

I have another suit just for you, it has holes in the right places... (ask Danielle about that)

I knew we would win you over soon enough..

You want to meet with us?
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:16 am

I wouldnt meet with you even if you turned up in a BARNEY the purple dinosaur suit..
Fortunatly for me.. You are not my type..
hope you and Danielle enjoy the suit together ; )
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:17 am

FooisM wrote:
So fags pretty much...

The same reason they havent banned yours yet. lol!
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:20 am

HA HA HA Aussie You are a legend!

See Kelly... thats called humor...
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:22 am

Aussie wrote:
FooisM wrote:
So fags pretty much...

haha fuck off.
Im not a fag... IM A PRETTY FLOWER flower
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:27 am

Last edited by (F_ck) Pauline. on Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:29 am

Hey kelly, just remember one thing and this should cheer you up.... in all of your communication with pauline it is just letters on a screen... I have to WORK with this slut fuck !!!
every fucking day !!!
5 days a week !!!
52 weeks in the YEAR !!!
7 hours a day !!!
I have to put up with her fucking whining voice... geez i even have to look in her general direction some days and see the repulsive beast...
... and worse of I have to sit next to this slack assed retarded fuckwit, so now you know... YES, I am in misery EVERY fucking day !!!
Oh woe is me... I am sooo depressed thinking about it...
I am in her clan and she even abuses ME !!!
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:44 am

... And as for you pooster... or is that verbal diahrea, shit face your flower has been de-flowered.
Go do an anal gape in the mirror, spread your ass cheeks and look deep up your own shithole past your prostate, perhaps tickle it with your fist, I don't give a fuck
... maybe you can see all the fucking way back up to your empty fucking head.
Read my fucking cunt lips... you can go eat my fucking RAW cunt slut fuck
pauline has already posted to ask ftw to be banned.
The answer was "No" by axe wound, so go eat shit pooster boy, or is that poofter boy ?
by the way foo... I love you and your slutty comments. I think i need to go take a dump now and remind myself what you look like close up... I will wave before i flush in salute of you...
cheer up Kelly... listen to where Pauline is standing and throw the fucking cunt at Pauline. She is the BIGGEST fucking cunt of all. i suppose that would make me second... oh well. i can accept that.
... If they don't HATE us, then they don't hate us...
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:57 am

:/... This guys full on eh
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:03 am

It's ok foo... PMS
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:08 am

Oh im not worried...
I just mean fullon as in... how can somone string such dribble into a clock of text?
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:29 am

hey Fooster

Danielle has a nasty case of "aspergers" just google it and you will understand how she works.. or doesnt work as the case may be..

Just tell her to fuck off and she will...
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:41 am

Aussie wrote:
FooisM wrote:
So fags pretty much...

hahaha aussie, possibly the best thing ever came from your mouth
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:29 am

so... um... what WAS this thread supposed to be about ? delta right ? Talk about going off topic !
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:46 am

Well obviously you 2 have alot more things to talk about than delta. Maybe if she put some hot pics that prove its her up (Holding a sign saying I love AussieFTW would be acceptable) Maybe then we will talk about her.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:50 am

Paul,

Prove of how you're patehtic...

pa⋅thet⋅ic
   /pəˈθɛtɪk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [puh-thet-ik] Show IPA
–adjective 1. causing or evoking pity, sympathetic sadness, sorrow, etc.; pitiful; pitiable: a pathetic letter; a pathetic sight.
2. affecting or moving the feelings.
3. pertaining to or caused by the feelings.
4. miserably or contemptibly inadequate: In return for our investment we get a pathetic three percent interest.

yeah the whole thread was about Delta.. i rekon the only way she can prove it.. is if shes on webcam, with a mic and crysis in the background.. I mean i love the girl but she cant really prove it.. Botht he piccys arent the same girl..
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:45 pm

Kelly_Jean (nice and formal hey)

I find it hard to believe that you still hound me after what Danielle posted ? I am quite calm and respectable compared to her.

Now your use of Google search in the post is great, i do it alot..

let em answer them all for you...

1. causing or evoking pity, sympathetic sadness, sorrow, etc.; pitiful; pitiable: a pathetic letter; a pathetic sight. - Get fucked and take you pity with you!

2. affecting or moving the feelings - i am ugly and doubt i affect anyone's feelings

3. pertaining to or caused by the feelings - feelings? what are these things you speak of?

4. miserably or contemptibly inadequate - no shit sherloch! at least i admit it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something for you all to drool over   something for you all to drool over - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

something for you all to drool over

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: