Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

FTW THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should Dessicrater make an Album, using loops of FTW members TeamSpeak Conversations??
Yes
FTW THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap39%FTW THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
No
FTW THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap11%FTW THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Fuck Yeah, I'd Fully Buy That Shit!
FTW THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap50%FTW THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
BabyPeeler

FTW THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FTW THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FTW THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Oh yeah!

You read the title correctly!

Time for the FTW THEME SONG

All credit to Dessicrater

He's fucking brilliant at life in general

I would have his children, if that were possible, and not fucking sick and wrong affraid

and now

the

moment

you've

all

been

waiting

for