Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Gazz gets a free one next visit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
(F_ck) Pauline.

Gazz gets a free one next visit Empty
PostSubject: Gazz gets a free one next visit   Gazz gets a free one next visit EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:41 am

I was going to post a thankyou to Gazz (for seeing my bloopaman joins the f_ck clan as a joke) in the other thread which was started by ME but unfortunately most poeple on this shit fucked server don't see good quality humor as what it is and banned me from replying.

Without Danielle and Pauline (currently the only two members of the F_ck clan) most of the threads in here are fucked, they tend to make people so bored they almost run off and join c44x = gay men server..

So please Gazz keep up the laughter and as i say in the topic.. you get a free one from Danielle next time you visit that brothel you love so much...

Tuesday afternoon is probably the best as she needs time to get ready for you and get that little costume on.. you know the one.. tight with plenty of holes...

anyway see you all later

sincerley

The F_ck clan
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Gazz gets a free one next visit   Gazz gets a free one next visit EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:57 am

affraid
*Speechless*

Oh what's the point fighting it. Cum here Gazz
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Gazz gets a free one next visit   Gazz gets a free one next visit EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:04 am

[F_CK] Danielle wrote:
affraid
*Speechless*

Oh what's the point fighting it. Cum here Gazz

See Gazz... Woohooo pick your music and put on your cape! dive baby dive!
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Gazz gets a free one next visit   Gazz gets a free one next visit EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:15 am

the words on this page have ruined the innocence of this puppy's mind...

just think of the puppy!!!!

=(

[F_CK] Danielle wrote:
Cum here Gazz

lol i see what you did there..

Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Gazz gets a free one next visit   Gazz gets a free one next visit EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:26 am

WTF NOOOOOOO....whats the going rate down at that brothel?
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Gazz gets a free one next visit   Gazz gets a free one next visit EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:28 am

Yeeaaa Dessicrater

get on your favourite costume, maybe aqua man or one of the wiggles... then cum on down!!
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Gazz gets a free one next visit   Gazz gets a free one next visit EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:15 am

(F_ck) Pauline. wrote:
I was going to post a thankyou to Gazz (for seeing my bloopaman joins the f_ck clan as a joke) in the other thread which was started by ME but unfortunately most poeple on this shit fucked server don't see good quality humor as what it is and banned me from replying.

Without Danielle and Pauline (currently the only two members of the F_ck clan) most of the threads in here are fucked, they tend to make people so bored they almost run off and join c44x = gay men server..

So please Gazz keep up the laughter and as i say in the topic.. you get a free one from Danielle next time you visit that brothel you love so much...

Tuesday afternoon is probably the best as she needs time to get ready for you and get that little costume on.. you know the one.. tight with plenty of holes...

anyway see you all later

sincerley

The F_ck clan

ohhh dont worry about that.. cya tuesday Wink can i book in for the early bird morning glory or are u all booked out??... if so i'll take the midnight snack shift Very Happy... and that lil ensemble that u were that i lov... yeah the one witht the holes u dont need to explain it i memba it perfectly well Wink... oohh also if u got an appointment for midnight already.. its alright just chuck me on witht he several others that will be there... the costume with the holes in it will be able to cater to every mans needs neways Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Gazz gets a free one next visit   Gazz gets a free one next visit EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:12 pm

yes, we remember ole' [c44x] Bloopaman too
he seems like one very confused individual if he doesn't know if he or his dad is applying for membership.
Or are they one and the same like Micheal jackson and his sister where neither would appear in the same room together ?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Gazz gets a free one next visit   Gazz gets a free one next visit EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:40 pm

hahaha this thread is for buckethead!

the blokes wanting to spend $220 for a logitech headset

Buckethead! go with bobs idea of spending $35 dollers for a headset and $195 on a hooker.

$195 Danielle if your up for it. or is that too cheap? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: Gazz gets a free one next visit   Gazz gets a free one next visit EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:33 pm

charlie if u can satisfy her enough u can get it free but in ur case pay up mate Razz
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Gazz gets a free one next visit   Gazz gets a free one next visit EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:13 am

what's left for us to say ?

"Hey baby, you got girlfriend Vietnam? Me so horny. Me love you long time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gazz gets a free one next visit   Gazz gets a free one next visit Empty

Back to top Go down

Gazz gets a free one next visit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: