Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Kills video from BattlegroundPS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DatDereCelltech

Kills video from BattlegroundPS Empty
PostSubject: Kills video from BattlegroundPS   Kills video from BattlegroundPS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZxvPZ2F1ms&fmt=18

Made a random video with all my kills from the BattlegroundPS map the other day. The vid has about 40 kills in 3 mins. Was my first time getting the general rank , and I finished in 1st with alot of AOS and FTW guys there which I was pretty happy about since I joined 30mins after the start. Got to find a better screen recorder though cause FRAPS is majorly killing my fps and playing at 15 fps is not that easy lol. So yeah any suggestions are appreciated.

Back to top Go down
Jarhead

PostSubject: Kills video from BattlegroundPS   Kills video from BattlegroundPS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:58 pm

l reckon u wud play better with more frames..

and 2nd get on xfire cause we hardly eva hear from you
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Kills video from BattlegroundPS   Kills video from BattlegroundPS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:12 pm

wd mate
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Kills video from BattlegroundPS   Kills video from BattlegroundPS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:52 pm

holy shit you make getting kills look like a synch, TELL ME YOUR SECRETS

i should video my gameplay, you guys would be amazed how i can fire at someone, so right on and they just don't die. must really tell how shit my connection is, yet on my end just seems i dont aim a millimetre right unless i freeze for half a second and suddenly everything has moved places by miles.

yes!i managed to make a post in a thread about one topic instead be everything about me.

EDIT: hehe, well done Ziah
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Kills video from BattlegroundPS   Kills video from BattlegroundPS EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:39 am

mann... either those ftw or aos boys are really dopey if theyre dying from that amount of clays and nades lol..

gud job ziah.

if i eva play with fraps.. ill usually make sure i can get about 100+fps take off all the extra detail then run fraps usually getting around 60-70fps.. if my games laggy its goes down to like 40fps.

xfire takes a fkn helluva lot of space.. i tried recording with mine and it was like 2-3mb a sec..=.='
Back to top Go down
DatDereCelltech

PostSubject: Re: Kills video from BattlegroundPS   Kills video from BattlegroundPS EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:58 am

yeah I tried putting my sensitivity down once, but it seemed to be too slow. also i'm planning on spending $300 on getting a new graphics card so i can increase my fps. atm I have an ATI Radeon HD 3450 card and a 2.4 Ghz quad core processor. So what card should I be looking at getting?
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Kills video from BattlegroundPS   Kills video from BattlegroundPS EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:22 am

I liked the part 'one of the toughest servers', I like to hear that. Not good for noobs though.
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kills video from BattlegroundPS   Kills video from BattlegroundPS EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:43 am

i liked that start where you killed jason about 5 times haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kills video from BattlegroundPS   Kills video from BattlegroundPS Empty

Back to top Go down

Kills video from BattlegroundPS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top