Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sErBz

Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:40 am

Ok guys so if you are like me and love the actual skill that was required in crysis 1 then you will like this find. If you are like me and you like the ability to get from A to B in countless ways then you will love this find. If you love a dog fight to be a proper dog fight like me and every kill is just as deserved as the last then you will like this find.. If you love the strafe jump like me you will love this find, if you like reduced fall damage like me then you will love this find, IF YOU LOVE THE WALLJUMP LIKE ME THEN YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVE THIS FUCKING FIND! AND IF YOU FUCKING WANT SOME FUCKING RECOIL IN THIS FUCKING GAME AND LESSER BS KILLS THEN YOU WILL FUCKING LOVE THIS FIND.

I am proud to present what i have fucking found, just randomly, as i decided to go on mycrysis.com after i dl'd firefox 3. And i gotta say that Hawkeye is one awesome mofo.

Quote :
Hawkeye Edition Mod for Crysis Wars
Or: Crysis Wars Done Right

* Did you play and love the original Crysis?
* Do you miss the wall jumps? (If you don't know how useful they are, watch this video)
* Do you miss the extended dogfights? (Watch this video to see some examples.)
* Do you think Crytek changed the wrong things for Wars?

Finally there is hope: Hawkeye Edition Mod for Crysis Wars .... Coming soon!

Hawkeye Edition Mod for Crysis Wars (CWHE) will turn the time back. The goal of the CWHE project is, to bring back the gameplay of Crysis while keeping the performance and look of Wars. CWHE will hopefully be, what many think Crysis Wars should have been from its start.

Until we officially release this mod, you can download the latest version of this mod from here: HawkeyeEdition-0v05.exe

Note: There is NO SUPPORT for this mod before it is officially released. But please have a look at the README and the list of CHANGES.

Comments on this mod are welcome. Send a mail to 'cwhe at jnana dot de'.

We accept help in these areas (same contact as above):

* Creating a better web site to promote the mod.
* Also, if you want us to add your favorite feature, use the Wars SDK to code it, and create a zip with all MODIFIED sources and other resources (textures/models/etc.) needed for your feature. The better you prepare your feature, the more likely we will add it, as long as it fits our goal to make Crysis Wars to what it should have been.

LEGAL NOTICES:

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Crytek or Electronic Arts. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content copyright Crytek.

By downloading any version of Crysis Wars Hawkeye Edition you agree to be bound by the terms of this LICENSE AGREEMENT and by the licenses for the full version of the Software Games CRYSIS WARHEAD and CRYSIS WARS (the "CRYSIS WARHEAD/CRYSIS WARS Licenses").

Quote :
Crysis Wars Hawkeye Edition - CHANGES

Check for latest version and news at http://hawkeyeedition.jnana.de/.
Planned changes for upcoming versions:

Note: these features are planned, but there is no guarantee that they are even feasible. If it turns out a feature cannot be implemented easy enough, it will be dropped without notice.

* bringing back old alternating dual wield
* return to old Crysis weapon balance and only do tiny tweaks on it
* reduce volume of cloak sound

Version 0v05 - 2009-03-28

* fixed a bug where the quick game feature attempted to connect to servers not running the correct mod and version.
* added CVar 'he_hideInGameChat' to give players control wether they want to see chat messages in-game or not.
* enabled DX9 physics 'lite'. Objects like barrels or fuel tanks are physicalized. However no breakable joints and no damage on vegetation.
* added CVar 'he_scaleTimeOfDay' to allow server admins to easily control speed of time of day. The value is a multiplier to real timee. sv_timeofdayenable now also works on DX9.

Version 0v04 - 2009-03-27

* added CVar 'he_scaleWallJump' to give admins control wether they want to allow wall jumps or not.
* fixed a bug where the laser dot was not shown on certain objects
* fixed a bug where the weapon was not raised when the player is close to certain objects, this also affected walljumps
* added CVar 'he_allowLeanControls' to give admins control wether they want to allow leanleft/-right.

Version 0v03 - 2009-03-26

* added CVar 'he_allowUnrestrictedChat' to en-/disable chat restrictions (In restricted mode dead players and spectators cant talk to alive players.)
* received chat messages are now properly logged into the console
* increased recoil to almost old Crysis levels
* reenabled lean, however keyboard setup for lean is still missing. Use default keys or change actionmaps.xml manually.
* mod name at bottom of screen now uses longer displayname instead of internal name.

Version 0v02 - 2009-03-25

* fixed the SDK mouse cursor bug
* fixed bug which connected voting CVars to impulse from bullet hits
* reenabled damage from abandoned vehicles
* reset damage multipliers to body parts to Crysis values, e.g. 2.25 for head shots
* reset ammo capacity for scar grenades, C4 and TAC shells to Crysis values
* reset armor mode damage absorbtion to Crysis values
* reset PS prices and build times to Crysis values
* made auto turrets in PS vulnerable again and as powerfull as in Crysis
* made MP strafing again as fast as in Crysis
* dont hide server if mod version does not match (new mod versions should be more visible to players)
* in PS partial hits on HQ reenabled
* reset melee and endgame weapons to Crysis strength and behavior
* tweaked shotgun, less shots per minute but also less drop per meter, full damage for 10m then linear decrease to zero damage at 30m (Wars:20m,Crysis:128m)
* added CVar 'he_allowNameChange' to en-/disable 'name' command from server side

Version 0v01 - 2009-03-24

* brought back wall jumps
* reset CVars to Crysis defaults (e.g. g_suitRecoilEnergyCost, g_playerSuitHealthRegenTime)
* reenabled 'name' console command
* reenabled cloak energy drain while standing still
* reenabled radar scan showing cloaked players
* reenabled Crysis style tag names

Features that will not be added, but people asked for:

Note: stop asking for these features, they will never be added to the mod. Not even if you provide the code for them (unless mentioned otherwise below).

* return to old Crysis blue sparkling cloak effect (seems impossible to do with SDK, but if you can provide working code&assets for it, I will certainly include it.)

LEGAL NOTICES:

This site/project is not endorsed by or affiliated with Crytek or Electronic Arts. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content copyright Crytek.

By downloading any version of Crysis Wars Hawkeye Edition you agree to be bound by the terms of this CRYSIS WARS SDK LICENSE AGREEMENT and by the license for the full version of the Software Games CRYSIS WARHEAD and CRYSIS WARS (the "CRYSIS WARHEAD/CRYSIS WARS Licenses").

I have tried this thing out and i can say that this is fucking awesome. Crysis + Crysis Wars in one.. OMFG I spent a good 20mins just wall jumping, strafe jumping, leaning, falling off building and shooting.. had fun while alone on the server. Thnks HAWKEYE can't wait for official version, i will be running a 12 slot server with this mod off my computer during some days of the week, mainly weekends for everyone to play on. If you guys can promote the mod on your server and eventually have your server runt he mod it would also be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:28 am

looks sweet
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:41 am

We MUST do this its easy to download/install (just run a .exe file) maybe if we have server messages up for a month before we implement it then people will make the change to this mod.
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:43 am

if quacks puts this on the server i might have to make a return to crysis...
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:08 pm

i say 100% agree with clerk, advertise the hawkeye mod on the server, make a whole seperate forum section which links to the download. Noobs may not like it, but teach em how to walljump and strafe jump and they'll love it.
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:53 pm

i dont miss the wall jump... cause i couldnt do it hahahahah... but the strafe jump... fuck was taht awesome!
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:14 pm

i love wall jumping, was never really good at strafe jump though. I bet jimmy and obi will spoof there jocks when they read this.
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:23 pm

lol download the fucking mod guys we got a server with it up now
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:02 pm

haha the funny thing is, all these newbies in the clan are thinkin, wat the fuck is wall jump, strafe jjump???. im all for it, it will be fun owning like the old days were there was RECOIL. good find, im in
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:06 pm

yeah im too.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:51 am

Wounded wrote:
everyone get the mod, we are gonna jump on serbz's server tonight and bash this baby out

....or kill his internet connection in the process.

A pity that this couldn't be server side only and not require a client download
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:08 am

hopefully my line doesn't go shit again tonight its seems fine atm but tpg are wankers who always make sure your line is conjested at peak times.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:47 am

looks wierd...jumping the height of buildings and shit, strafe jumping would be cool tho, prolonged dog fights? I enjoy dropping people with a couple of shots though! BOOM HEADSHOT!
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:04 am

lol i prefer this way because it aint noob friendly lol, and trust me once you learn how to do a walljump you wont care how bad everything else is.
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:59 am

This is fucking win. Pretty much every great thing about the original game, placed back into wars. Hooray for Hawkeye, sticking it to those retards at crytek with a patch/mod that is actually good.

Fuck I hope this takes off. I will definately be back if the mod works a treat.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:08 am

Im interested so I might download tonight and give it a run
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:22 am

HAHA @ jimmys wet patch panties!
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:29 am

Wounded wrote:
Jimmy u got a little wet patch in the front of ur pants mate haha

Little?

Get fucked I unloaded my etire bladder on that bitch
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:42 am

JimmyMosquito wrote:
Wounded wrote:
Jimmy u got a little wet patch in the front of ur pants mate haha

Little?

Get fucked I unloaded my etire bladder on that bitch

uhh...i dont think he meant urine...
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:48 am

rofl, ah this sounds sick already we might even have to get more than one server going tonight as mine will most likely be a 10 slot server maybe 12
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:26 am

sErBz wrote:
rofl, ah this sounds sick already we might even have to get more than one server going tonight as mine will most likely be a 10 slot server maybe 12

The mod is great, brought back some old memories...i was waiting for Flubberguts to cum flying through the air at me...rofl. Had my Hawkeye server up last night with Clerk and a few others in. I will have it up again tonight also can hold 12-15ppl, my net connects at 13000 mbps so should be sweet for anyone who wants to join. Will be called: FTW_Hawkeye.
Walljumping was great to do again.....also it had the old crysis nametags and spec chat can be seen ingame Wink
For those who havnt walljumped yet this is the view in Refinery we had last nite......

Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! Screen10

Yep you can get up there by jumping.....hehe

Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! Screen11
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:32 am

well its 4:31pm and my net aint playing up yet, still up at around 16000mbps download, 800kbps upload so see how i go, hopefully it holds out, the higher it goes the more slots ill have =)
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:36 am

sErBz wrote:
well its 4:31pm and my net aint playing up yet, still up at around 16000mbps download, 800kbps upload so see how i go, hopefully it holds out, the higher it goes the more slots ill have =)
cool will keep mine as a backup serbz Smile
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:01 am

probably will need to run 2 of em anyway cossy Smile
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:52 am

Wounded wrote:
what time u want everyone there, and were is the link for it, i cant be bothered searching

http://hawkeyeedition.jnana.de/
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:57 am

Is strafe jump enabled on this mod? i never learnt how do do it, its one thing you MUST show me how to do
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:14 am

yeah in vanilla it was like ur practiacally flying across the map weaving in and out lol
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:23 am

so is circle jumping like the original in hawkeye's mod?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!   Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Find... EVER!!!! You Need Sk!LL!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top