Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

The Youtube music video thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
KingKoopa

The Youtube music video thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Youtube music video thread   The Youtube music video thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:57 am

Charlie not sure if u keep up with hip hop news but in 2 weeks Bone thugs have a new album coming out, Its the whole 5 of them with flesh bone and bizzy bone, gonna be one fukn sick album i tell you that
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube music video thread   The Youtube music video thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:02 am

yeah i saw it now, that had a preview of one of there new songs on youtube but they deleted it. bugga.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube music video thread   The Youtube music video thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:31 am

Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube music video thread   The Youtube music video thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:34 pm

oh cooch is from adelaide, really?

you see slayer when they came with mastodon? and i would have asked for w/ megadeth this year, but they pulled out, cunts.
good show though, mastodon were sweet.

Dead Skin Mask is a good song
Back to top Go down
Faggatron
Faggatron

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube music video thread   The Youtube music video thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Yeah i live in Adelaide and unfortunately i didn't see them. I like Slayer but there not my sorta type. I like Progressive Metal more. But i still like Slayer they are awesome. Here is a sample of my favourite band, they are awesome.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube music video thread   The Youtube music video thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 am