Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

How good is watchmen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

How good is watchmen Empty
PostSubject: How good is watchmen   How good is watchmen EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:58 am

Whats your view?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How good is watchmen   How good is watchmen EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:01 am

was good opening fight. rest was mediocore and the end was pathetic.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: How good is watchmen   How good is watchmen EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:10 am

haven't seen it yet but wanting to, personally im a manga person, i don't see the greatness of watchmen (and i have red it) the manga's i have red cover all the topics watchmen has
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: How good is watchmen   How good is watchmen EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:10 am

ohh i had high hopes.. Sad.... as well if ya gonna see fiday the 13th its shit.. was out in canada b4 i came back...

EDIT: i reckon the characters look like a tryhard of other marvel characters like that bloke that thinks hes batman or somfin lol... i reckon maker of watchmen didnt have the most original ideas
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: How good is watchmen   How good is watchmen EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:15 am

it is known as the best comic produced, most comics now base their stories from how watchmen was done, it isn't a new comic and the idea behind it is that not all superheroes have super/magic powers besides Dr Manhattin and other shit
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: How good is watchmen   How good is watchmen EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:25 pm

yea that and the fact its set in the 80's, and trying to copy the exact uniforms from the episodes, it was a good effort, 80's and superheros = meant to look dorky
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: How good is watchmen   How good is watchmen EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:24 pm

LilbootsFTW wrote:
yea that and the fact its set in the 80's, and trying to copy the exact uniforms from the episodes, it was a good effort, 80's and superheros = meant to look dorky

yeah i reckon they looked dorky tahts wat i was trying to get at lol... but still even though it still doesnt look like they fit kinda rando....

wat about the end to ironman, and the credits start rolling then after a bit fucken samuel l jackson says hes from some division any1 remember wat it was??... soz bit off track to another movie but yeah just thought of that then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How good is watchmen   How good is watchmen EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:30 pm

avengers or some shit. and i dont think it was samuel l jackson???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How good is watchmen   How good is watchmen Empty

Back to top Go down

How good is watchmen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top