Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Maps and Mods section

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Maps and Mods section Empty
PostSubject: Maps and Mods section   Maps and Mods section EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:20 am

We all know that we can find maps and mods on crymod but what about a review section for the forum to see if people like certain maps and mods and what we could utilize on FTW server?

Like sent not liking Frost due to his colourblindness, he can raise the issue in that section and then the map becomes (Under Review on rotation) with maybe a poll with for and against?
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Maps and Mods section   Maps and Mods section EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:35 am

That section could be integrated with the sandbox playground board
Back to top Go down
Trit

PostSubject: Map   Maps and Mods section EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:49 am

Hey guys, its Trit from wars...um i have been making a map, and i was wondering if you guys wanna test it and if u like it u can have it Very Happy, only thing is i duno how to code the map lol, so maybe if theres someone who is pretty good at it do the code on the map Smile, anyway if u want it and can get code done on it you can try it and do what you want with it Smile . My Xfire is Trit0004, if u wana get back to me aobut the map. Trit
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: Maps and Mods section   Maps and Mods section EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:55 am

mate i can help u out with that, upload it to like rapidshare and i'll contact u soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maps and Mods section   Maps and Mods section Empty

Back to top Go down

Maps and Mods section

View previous topic View next topic Back to top