Clan FTW Australia
----------------Important News From ClanFTW-----------------
Thank you for supporting and viewing our forums, we appreciate those who have supported us throughout the years that we have been actively using these forums.
After much deliberation we have decided it's time to move on and go our separate ways, therefore as of June 30th 2012, these forums will be closed to public posting but remain available for viewing only and as such no new registrations will be accepted.

Team FTW


HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Awesome payback against a bully

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member


Posts : 2783
Points : 6229
Join date : 2009-02-19
Age : 34
Location : Porto, Victoria

PostSubject: Awesome payback against a bully   Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sErBz
Guest


Posts : 582
Points : 4011
Join date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Fucking kid deserved that hard out. His mate shit his pants too alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
your dog
FTW Clan Member
avatar

Posts : 3060
Points : 6737
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:22 pm

I don't get what the hype is about this video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulzer
Guest
avatar

Posts : 960
Points : 3796
Join date : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:35 pm

well it could be the possible shattered skull....the jarred spin....the concussion....or the fact that kid got exactly what he deserved...and we got to see his face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShAkaruine
FTW Clan Member
avatar

Posts : 127
Points : 2871
Join date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Amazing how fast it's moving around lol. Either way that skinny shit got exactly what he deserved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member


Posts : 2783
Points : 6229
Join date : 2009-02-19
Age : 34
Location : Porto, Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:00 pm

your dog wrote:
I don't get what the hype is about this video.

Hype? Its not a movie premiere its a bully getting a pile drive like he deserves, whats not to like about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilboots
Guest


Posts : 2081
Points : 5527
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 30
Location : Brisbane

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:44 pm

FUCK the movie is gone, need to find it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lilbooty.com
Tulzer
Guest
avatar

Posts : 960
Points : 3796
Join date : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:08 am

damn....although i bet it will be on ACA tonight lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sErBz
Guest


Posts : 582
Points : 4011
Join date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:30 am

Epic Piledriver!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
avatar

Posts : 2074
Points : 5673
Join date : 2008-10-03
Age : 30
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:24 am

Video has been removed!? I missed out! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
avatar

Posts : 1999
Points : 5578
Join date : 2008-10-08
Age : 44
Location : The cosmos

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:31 am



i didnt see the original vid but i take it this is from it?
Laughing

_________________
My Steam Page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serval
Guest
avatar

Posts : 139
Points : 3401
Join date : 2008-12-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:38 am

That omits a little bit at the start with [skinny kid] hitting [slightly overweight kid] and his friend/s encouraging him, unfortunately it also omits the part where [skinny kid] stands back up and stumbles about as [slightly overweight kid] walks off down the hallway casually, not looking back .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
your dog
FTW Clan Member
avatar

Posts : 3060
Points : 6737
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:03 am

Dessicrater wrote:
your dog wrote:
I don't get what the hype is about this video.

Hype? Its not a movie premiere its a bully getting a pile drive like he deserves, whats not to like about it.
It's all over the internet, thats the hype

When I was in school, the big kids were the bullies. Or really really nice, oddly enough.
Not skinny bitches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilboots
Guest


Posts : 2081
Points : 5527
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 30
Location : Brisbane

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:35 am

lol not really mate, you must have gone to school in Ethiopia, larger obese kids were the havok of most school yard bullying...

but i do have a story not to similar to this but follows the same lines, My brother steven is a massive nerd, straight A's and B's, doesnt play sport, plays chess at lunch time at the library, he is also only 16 and a 2nd year trainee for aeronautical engineering, anyways he was playing chess at llunch time when a slightly smaller boy about 1ft smaller then him lol (steven is close to 6.3 and a bit of chunk on him) and decided to tip his chess board over the ground mid game, steven did the right thing said plz piss off and and picked his board up and continued playing, 1/4 hour later he comes back with a few mates, and does it again, clearly looking for a fight, Tips his chess board over again and after stevens reply please leave me alone almost making him cry, the bully PALMS him in the face. he stopped sobbing and punched him square in the JAW and breaking it in 2 locations. after police got involved and Video evidence was shown he was let off as defiending himself.

one thing i did look into, was the word assualt, you call anyone anythig and they take that the wrong way its assualt, continued verbal assualt (under the title bullying/harassment) you can apply physical defence as long as you say that he was making me depressed and i feared for my wellbeing.

so if this is the whole story, skinny kid almost put in a wheel chair for bullying, i say good on the fat kid, defended himself and i guarantee the sknny kid wont annoy him any more lol. FAT KIDS RULE

boots
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lilbooty.com
Lilboots
Guest


Posts : 2081
Points : 5527
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 30
Location : Brisbane

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:40 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI2V7y8_Rpg

theres a link to the rest of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lilbooty.com
Sgtkiller
Guest
avatar

Posts : 1609
Points : 4889
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 35
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:11 pm

Lilboots wrote:

you can apply physical defence as long as you say that he was making me depressed and i feared for my wellbeing.

when i worked crowed control at clubs and we had to smack some cunt or hurt him and police got involved, thats the sorta stuff we would need to say so we didn't get in any shit. (feared for my safety)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imminentsoldiers.com
jimbob
Guest
avatar

Posts : 370
Points : 3299
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:44 am

Lilboots wrote:
lol not really mate, you must have gone to school in Ethiopia, larger obese kids were the havok of most school yard bullying...

but i do have a story not to similar to this but follows the same lines, My brother steven is a massive nerd, straight A's and B's, doesnt play sport, plays chess at lunch time at the library, he is also only 16 and a 2nd year trainee for aeronautical engineering, anyways he was playing chess at llunch time when a slightly smaller boy about 1ft smaller then him lol (steven is close to 6.3 and a bit of chunk on him) and decided to tip his chess board over the ground mid game, steven did the right thing said plz piss off and and picked his board up and continued playing, 1/4 hour later he comes back with a few mates, and does it again, clearly looking for a fight, Tips his chess board over again and after stevens reply please leave me alone almost making him cry, the bully PALMS him in the face. he stopped sobbing and punched him square in the JAW and breaking it in 2 locations. after police got involved and Video evidence was shown he was let off as defiending himself.

one thing i did look into, was the word assualt, you call anyone anythig and they take that the wrong way its assualt, continued verbal assualt (under the title bullying/harassment) you can apply physical defence as long as you say that he was making me depressed and i feared for my wellbeing.

so if this is the whole story, skinny kid almost put in a wheel chair for bullying, i say good on the fat kid, defended himself and i guarantee the sknny kid wont annoy him any more lol. FAT KIDS RULE

boots

Good on him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/mrshreddy
your dog
FTW Clan Member
avatar

Posts : 3060
Points : 6737
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:19 pm

As I thought, there's two sides to every story:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8226894/net-video-bully-sorry-but-says-he-was-provoked
wrote:
Ritchard Gale, a year seven student at Chifley College Dunheved campus who taunted and punched year 10 student Casey Heynes, 15, before being body-slammed into the ground, said he was "sorry"

Ritchard told the Seven Network he was "pretty angry" at his schoolmate but claims he only sprung into action after being verbally provoked.

"He abused me first, he was like 'get to class' and calling me an idiot, all that kind of stuff. And I didn't like it," he said.

"That's what he's trying to say to make everyone stick up for him. It made me angry so I went down and hit him."

Ritchard, who at times broke down in tears during the interview, has admitted that he too was a victim of bullying during primary school, and that this past experience has affected him.

"It is only sometimes I snap but half the time they just keep running away so I just leave it."
A year 7 student does not bully a year 10. not only was the supposed 'victim' bigger and older, but he clearly wasn't that fazed by this kid 'attacking' him and could easily take him out.

IMO that fat fuck was bullying the little kid and he finally snapped and went to get payback, but of course it back fired on him. the internet sees it and has a BAWW because 'only fat kids get bullied' apparently, and the real victim has to not only suffer to the real bully but be publicly humiliated.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilboots
Guest


Posts : 2081
Points : 5527
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 30
Location : Brisbane

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:10 pm

lol i disagree with you there, fat kids rock

you suck balls
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lilbooty.com
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member


Posts : 2783
Points : 6229
Join date : 2009-02-19
Age : 34
Location : Porto, Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:23 pm

look at the kid...he's a rat, he's lying out his ass. skinny lying little yr 7 student shouldnt be even TRYING to fight a big kid. Anyway the fat kid wasnt the one throwing punches at peoples heads was he.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
your dog
FTW Clan Member
avatar

Posts : 3060
Points : 6737
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:49 am

Dessicrater wrote:
look at the kid...he's a rat, he's lying out his ass. skinny lying little yr 7 student shouldnt be even TRYING to fight a big kid.
Exactly, so what would make a little skinny yr7 kid take on a big yr10 kid? He clearly has provoked long before this.

Dessicrater wrote:
Anyway the fat kid wasnt the one throwing punches at peoples heads was he.
You're only looking at what is put in front of you, you should try reading between the lines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lithius
Moderator


Posts : 394
Points : 3648
Join date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:14 am

Obviously the filming of what happened was decided upon before any of that stuff happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarmaFTW
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2056
Points : 5360
Join date : 2009-01-02
Age : 28
Location : in the bushes outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:47 am

your dog wrote:
Dessicrater wrote:
look at the kid...he's a rat, he's lying out his ass. skinny lying little yr 7 student shouldnt be even TRYING to fight a big kid.
Exactly, so what would make a little skinny yr7 kid take on a big yr10 kid? He clearly has provoked long before this.

Dessicrater wrote:
Anyway the fat kid wasnt the one throwing punches at peoples heads was he.
You're only looking at what is put in front of you, you should try reading between the lines.

But the video is the biggest part Dog, look at how the yr10 kid isn't provoking the yr7 student, and all the other kids standing around watching happily at whats being done even egging him on, where are the friends of the yr10 student?
If the older student is the bully then why stand around and let him do what he wants then attack him? He would of hit the smaller kid if he was the one as the bully
In the interviews he says how he lost all his friends before and even contemplated suicide the year before, which does happen with kids even younger than a yr10 student

Even though he is bigger it doesn't mean he is a fighter, his confidence would of been shot, no friends so the little kid sees this as a way to get rep. By the stance of the smaller kid you can tell he has done it before, he even moves like you would in a ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulzer
Guest
avatar

Posts : 960
Points : 3796
Join date : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:54 am

^^ well said.....did any of you watch the little shits interview....when asked about if he was sorry he said...NO...then his dad corrected him and told him to say yes......when asked about if he would bully again there was a long hesitation before he finally said no....he admits he had been bulling...

imo the 'stance' of the little shit when he was bullying was exactly that of a bullier....if anyone says otherwise they have got to be bullshitting themselves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
your dog
FTW Clan Member
avatar

Posts : 3060
Points : 6737
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:46 am

i just think its stupid theyve gotten so much attention when much worse things happen in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Awesome payback against a bully   

Back to top Go down
 

Awesome payback against a bully

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» Why Zerg are awesome.
» awesome mod
» Forza 4 Demo = Awesome!!!
» Awesome Drum Corps
» The Bully that pushed too far ..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: Multimedia-
Jump to: