Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

I'm Bored

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
(F_ck) Pauline.

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:07 am

that is all.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:12 am

same here man.....might do some cleaning....god forbid
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:18 am

Yep domestic duties for me also......hate it when i have the day off work and the mrs as shes going out the door says "make sure you do all the dish's and mop the floors......" ffs
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:33 am

Ah yes the price we pay. A mate of mine is still single and he go's down the brothel once or twice a week, he recons its much cheaper the being married, and i must say i think he is on to somthing cause he lives in a REAL nice house overlooking the lake where we live, has a new HSV and rides a 1198r Ducati, all this and he earns less than me lol. Fuck i hate him the prick lol cause he has a life.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:33 am

If you can't afford a Ducati a boring old holden and a wife may i suggest that you are a fucking loser. Imagine how good your self esteem is when you have to pay for sex and buy boys toys to cope with your small cock syndrome..
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:45 am

ARNY84FTW wrote:
Ah yes the price we pay. A mate of mine is still single and he go's down the brothel once or twice a week, he recons its much cheaper the being married, and i must say i think he is on to somthing cause he lives in a REAL nice house overlooking the lake where we live, has a new HSV and rides a 1198r Ducati, all this and he earns less than me lol. Fuck i hate him the prick lol cause he has a life.

LOL just gold
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 pm

If you were bored you should of been here earlier, was a shit storm in that last thread. Big battle.
Well I see you friend's point Arny, maintenance wise cheaper as in keeping everything in the balance but then again I don't have a clue what his paying down there.

And to the admin or the person using the admin who keeps changing the map to race maps when it suits him can you please tell the server this before you change because you are ultimately killing a good 20 Power Struggle capacity server to a 5 player server race. Not everyone has a good conneciton to download the map in time before you guys finish the race map. Thus ultimately wasting their time to download a map that when they connect to it finally the map has changed, they end up leaving.

What I've said is totally debatable but I just want to request that a warning be put up before suddenly changing.
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Some may find the following TL:DR.

My mistake, if only I looked at the levelrotation more often to see it updated like it is now currently I would of known this. My apologise.

Well I am guessing here & I understand that you kicked me (somehow I don't need to ask you that) for the 4 people team kill caused by my actions due to Rilord ramming my car not letting me out with Unknown and DaPony.

On the other hand I don't know why you kicked DaPony, didn't see him team kill. Why the serious gamer face all the time other than planting a claymore here and now to piss people off? Because there really is no competition other than a consistant few FTW and Avalost (sorry for naming you). If its faggotry you kicked me for should of done it to yourself that last time on plantation and if people don't agree with me its cause they don't like me. Not that I dislike you in any form but a claymore so damn early into the start of a map isn't very idealistic.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:30 pm

...there are a good few others that you have missed that play competitively...1day...OSD...RPL (Very Happy)...a few more..
some of us can accept a few ppl mucking around...i enjoy one now and then....but the aim of the game is really not to win....ITS TO SEE IF YOU CAN SUPPRESS THE RAGE AND KEEP PLAYING.....jk

On a serious note.....all the weapons are there to use...one may call a claymore or rpg noobier than the same old weapons that you have used many times b4...but the fact is they are just mad because u killed them with something other than a scar Very Happy

So i say if it gets u a kill...use it...theres no problem with that....

Now tking...i just smile if its an accident...and laugh if they fail again....and i dont mind tking a team mate as long as we both know its all fun and games....but if u happen to deliberately tk somebody that is trying to play a competitive game, or if they get caught up in a tactic that may kill an opponent but also kills them....that can be dangerous....especially if you havent been playing competitively and just trying to be a stain.

the trick is to play the way you want to but dont get the wrong people caught up in it because if you do tk or disobey the rules they have the right to kick you...some dont need a reason as it is a server they are paying for so they can make whatever decision they like Smile
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:15 am

HEY FUCKERS

Danielle and I were the original racers of Mesa.. We would conduct round the map races while you lot were trying to kill each other and the winner was the one that survived the drive rather than coming first..

Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:58 am

Pauline cheats.
She has a vibrator.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:56 am

Slag
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:52 am

Oh I see what you two did there, Nice play on words.
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:22 am

(F_ck) Pauline. wrote:
If you can't afford a Ducati a boring old holden and a wife may i suggest that you are a fucking loser. Imagine how good your self esteem is when you have to pay for sex and buy boys toys to cope with your small cock syndrome..

Well actually Paul i have all of the above (Minus the small dick syndrome of course.) BUT his life is stress free!!!! the prick lol.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:37 am

Yes but one day the brothel will not be enough and he will want someone to spend time with, someone that cares for him and someone to share all the good stuff in life with (Basically someone unlike Danielle and myself!) if he doesnt find this he will probably be sad and depressed for the rest of his life and all he will be able to do is drink have sex and play computer games.. Hang On.... Danielle

Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:54 am

ARNY84FTW wrote:
(F_ck) Pauline. wrote:

Well actually Paul i have all of the above (Minus the small dick syndrome of course.) BUT his life is stress free!!!! the prick lol.

And another thing.. Why do you drive a Holden or Ford with a big engine and be one of the pack when there are so many jap import cars that are faster and more technological advanced than a big pushrod V8 machine?

I get the whole sound and gurgle etc but seriously get a grip get a rice rocket!

Back to top Go down
WaZzA

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:49 am

(F_ck) Pauline. wrote:

Haha holy crap. I had no idea such roudy women existed. Thats why sometimes I get confused if youse are guys trolling as girls. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:21 pm

WaZza i bet confusion is part of your daily life..

Lets make it simple for you..

Call Danielle tell her you have 4.75 in loose coins and she will be at your door like a rabid dog in a desert wind..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored   I'm Bored Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Bored

View previous topic View next topic Back to top