Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[F_CK] Danielle

Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops  Empty
PostSubject: Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops    Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Hello All

In case you might not know about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vup9n0neza8

Then it has this - a top-down arcade shooter mini game called Dead Ops Arcade.

But accessing it isn't just a matter of finishing the game. You've got to bust your way out of the main menu screen, then work your way around to a terminal and type in the correct commands to boot the game.
While in the menu look down (using the right analogue stick, presumably) at your hands and mash the triggers to wriggle your hands until they come free.

You'll stand up and be given the freedom to roam. Go to the terminal, access it and enter CD, then DOA. Bam - giant machine guns, flame throwers and rocket-firing bats are yours for the shooting.

Here's video showing you through the process:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=274563

I found it quite by accident and I haven't seen anyone mention this mode anywhere yet, so if I missed a post sorry for re-posting otherwise, SURPRISE !
I haven't tried it yet so if anyone has played it let me know if it is worth a look

Oh yeah, Happy new year too
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops    Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Maybe its the giant spider crawling on my leg saying this but - old news is old - but fun the zombie arcade is FUCKING epic its worth plenty of laughs.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops    Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:03 am

its gay it doest work on the pc, i tried it along time ago
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops    Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:03 am

Lilboots wrote:
its gay it doest work on the pc, i tried it along time ago
on consoles is the triggers for grenade and special grenade iirc,
so try pressing the buttons you have mapped for those.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops    Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:10 am

it does work on pc o.O when ur in the chair press and hold space, then u get out, then walk to the PC and start typing the commands, ZORK is one, DOA is another, 3ARC UNLOCK is another

really fun playing the aracade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops    Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops  Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlock Dead Ops Zombie Mode on CoD: Black Ops

View previous topic View next topic Back to top