Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:10 am

Wow....

The amount of negative crap I here about this game isn't funny. But looking at the visual's through gameplay and having touched the story line gives me the fair conclusion to play it, regardless of the comments. I've been playing games similar to this gamestyle eg "DarkSider", but would highly rate the Four Horseman story over this game.

The graphics though are visually compelling but the gameplay according to everyone is the same thing over and over. Quite repetitive. To some that isn't enough, but personally for me, playing a game where I am dominating constantly could be a lot of fun lol

6 Hours worth of kill everything you see in a Star War manner.... Cool experience... if you haven't played any games in the Star Wars SAGA. I know there would be some Star Wars Fans out there that would have expected a little more.

You can be the judge. Here's a trailer. I won't post the gameplay because their predominately reviewed and negative lol

Share your thoughts Smile

Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:54 am

enjoyed the the force unleased I. most likely gonna be getting this as well Smile
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:36 am

I have been watching the leadup for this game, boss battles look good.....I will dl it anyway just for the lucasarts cinematics lol
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:49 am

i really enjoy the story lines of the starwars franchise as much as i do enjoy all there games.....i do hope they improve over the last game by adding AA and proper graphical support which i found below par from the first Unleashed....def will also be getting this Very Happy

Edit: Only $40 on steam...but not available in our region Sad
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:43 am

They are too over the top for me. Crazy force powers and moves, from a distant camera angle. What happened to the immersive experience and skill you had to gain in the older games like Jedi Outcast?

Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:09 am

yeah the original series was great....me liked the chopping them up >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:36 am

Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:10 am

i would never think of pirating it (cheers for the link Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:53 am

SylerFTW wrote:
enjoyed the the force unleased I. most likely gonna be getting this as well Smile

Yea i loved the first unleashed when it came out as well, finished in no time, but it got to the point where you got to powerful and you just walk in and annihilate everything with ease, maybe something diff in thos one
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:17 am

idk about any of you, but force unleased on WII was AWESOME! actually felt like a jedi Razz
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:39 am

Really? Was it standing far back from those amazing graphics or waving those two lightsaber like sticks crazily around that did it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:07 am

it was the fact that he could jerk himself off with the same hand he was gaming with and still beat the shitty AI
Back to top Go down
Lithius

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:32 am

He has a penis?
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 am

lol faggots,

it was the
Ava wrote:
two lightsaber like sticks crazily around that did it lol
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:48 am

downloaded the reloaded off rapidshare the other day. and found some DLC's that weren't unlocked for PC players.

here's a link if anyone wants to grab em.

http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=7239451

all info is explained there
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:02 am

this a summary of the stuff unlocked:

What DLC is Unlocked ???

* Silver saber (Pre-Order item Xbox360 / PS3 exclusive)
* Yellow saber (Collector's Edition Xbox360 exclusive)
* MaulKiller costume (Pre-Order item Xbox360 / PS3 exclusive)
* Deak Starkiller costume (Collector's Edition Xbox360 exclusive)
* Defend the core Trial (Challenge map)
* The Trial of Dagobah (Challenge map)
* Core Destruction Trial (Challenge map)
* Tower of Death Trial (Challenge map)
* The Trial of Agility (Challenge map)

only a 6kb file.

and they are also working on unlocking an extra mission in the singleplayer campaign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top