Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Best way to get over a break up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kel

Best way to get over a break up Empty
PostSubject: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Simply what the title says?
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:33 pm

go out for dinner, break up sex, alls wells that ends well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:54 pm

reboundddd.
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Best thing is to hang out with friends and stay away from the opposite sex at first. Give time to get it together emotionally b4 you jump into another relationship. In the mean time when ready live the single life for a bit. Have fun and don't take things to serious for a while. This is comming from a guy who went through a divorce 8 yrs ago Wink
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:36 am

Cosmic wrote:
Best thing is to hang out with friends and stay away from the opposite sex at first. Give time to get it together emotionally b4 you jump into another relationship. In the mean time when ready live the single life for a bit. Have fun and don't take things to serious for a while. This is comming from a guy who went through a divorce 8 yrs ago Wink

+1

Don't say I never mention it. Chin up and occupy yourself constantly. Go out, do recreational things, once that positive attitude is in, then your foundations are laid. Be optimistic instead resting your mind on all the negatives.

That should do it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:30 am

Do a youtube video for 'psycho girlfreind' smash something up, go nuts, do something crazy then cash in on it! Make some tshirts and publish a book! LOL im kidding but if u do and get rich I want 5% Razz
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:55 am

take up drugs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 am

Dessicrater wrote:
Do a youtube video for 'psycho girlfreind' smash something up, go nuts, do something crazy then cash in on it! Make some tshirts and publish a book! LOL im kidding but if u do and get rich I want 5% Razz

I would. And i thought about it. But i think he would literally murder me. I would need to hide from the world. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:11 am

Tulzer wrote:
take up drugs Very Happy
lol tulz
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:18 am

Don't do that, or you'll end up like...
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:37 am

Schitzophrenia, it beats dining alone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:38 am

WaZzA wrote:
Don't do that, or you'll end up like...

I see what you did there haha
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:43 am

Dr.DdOserX wrote:
Schitzophrenia, it beats dining alone Very Happy

bahaha....you keep yourself company Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:03 am

i agree with Tulz, start rippin the bongs.
But seriously dont, dont do that or youll end up like me. you dont want that. Laughing

Yeah cosmic is 100% right, best thing is to get your mind away from it, take a break from dating for a while and have fun partying! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrshreddy
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:50 am

Charlie wrote:
Cosmic wrote:

+1

Don't say I never mention it. Chin up and occupy yourself constantly. Go out, do recreational things, once that positive attitude is in, then your foundations are laid. Be optimistic instead resting your mind on all the negatives.

That should do it. Smile
+1 +1

Don't vent anger, only makes you more angry.
Don't repress it either.

Just go out and live your life as you normally would, if things have changed so much for you you don't do anything you used to enjoy, start doing them again.
Then start to look for something new to do.

not much you can do really other than act normal and carry on. Over time you'll feel better, nothing else will solve that, but being creative and enjoy life will help you get over it.
Back to top Go down
JasonX

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:54 am

I broke up with the misses for exactly 1 week LOL, EPIC fail on that one!!! Gonna mark it up to bad life choices. Maybe I should have read this thread before the break-up!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.customline-computers.com
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:16 am

JasonX wrote:
I broke up with the misses for exactly 1 week LOL, EPIC fail on that one!!! Gonna mark it up to bad life choices. Maybe I should have read this thread before the break-up!!!

Probably explains why we haven't heard from you in yonks, busy with the misses! woot wooooo......! lol How you been mate?
Back to top Go down
JasonX

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:28 am

Charlie wrote:
Probably explains why we haven't heard from you in yonks, busy with the misses! woot wooooo......! lol How you been mate?

Yeah man I'm great, Been working flat out haha. Been to Sydney and plan on going to N.Z early next year. Moving closer to work in 3 weeks. Haven't had decent internet at home either so I'm limited there. I'm getting on the ADSL 2+ No cap plan wiff TPG for $89/mth when I make the move Very Happy . How's the clan going in general??
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:41 am

Just trollin'
Back to top Go down
JasonX

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:46 am

Fair enuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:10 am

i thought we've been going better then we have in ages. sounds like everyones gaming together again.
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:02 am

Hey Jason, good to hear you still in one piece and in vag land Haha, went you coming to NZ and is it for holidays?
Back to top Go down
JasonX

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 am

Yeah bucket, just coming over for leisure and pleasure!!! :-D Got a few different things to do but I'm not sure on the destinations yet. The misses wants to see her other half of the family haha. She's an Ozealander.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:40 am

should go to tasmania, that is the best island out there, you can laugh at them for being one big family,

how do you know your at a tassy's wedding, A, Everyone is on the same side bahaha gold
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:09 am

lmao boots
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:42 am

daemon gonna kill u lol
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:13 am

Best way to get over a break up you say?!

Best way to get over a break up The-best-dessert-ever

or if you rather a more simplistic look

Best way to get over a break up Lou-lou-8
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:35 am

^^^ get fat, have a heart attack and die? sounds like a good break up plan lol
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:09 am

Does that top sundae have wedges in it :S

wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:38 am

^ i was about to say the exact same thing
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:50 am

lol Razz you guys need to go out to more desert places >:L

its a sponge chocolate cake.

And yes its a potato wedge, sif youve never had that with icecream Razz
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:52 am

well that 'turd' looks like it came out of that pipe overhead it which probably leads to the toilet lmao
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:59 am

Virtuoso X wrote:
lol Razz you guys need to go out to more desert places >:L

its a sponge chocolate cake.

And yes its a potato wedge, sif youve never had that with icecream Razz

Ur a fat kiddy arent u...chubby chubby!

fatty boom boom want another cream cake? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 am

i dont think desert is something a grown man should really be interested in.

nor should he gorge on it to get over a dumb bitch when he should be out tapping her sister.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:27 am

^ LOL

No dessi just no Razz

whats wrong with desert Sad i like a nice crambrulae once in a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:29 am

id prefer a small steak for desert.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:37 am

some of us dont eat steak.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:40 am

lamb, beef, pork, chicken take your pic bro
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:43 am

^ no ty maybe fish thinly sliced chicken on rare occasions id stick to my macadamias and oysters nom noms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:44 am

what the fuck.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:45 am

^^ was thinking the same thing lol
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:46 am

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:11 am

TraeliumFTW wrote:
what the fuck.

This cracked me up haha

Yeah Virt I enjoy my expensive dinners with so little to eat. If it's made right that is... But the last experience I had was awful. I asked for a steak medium well done, expecting it will come with a side dish, some vegies etc. But NOPE. I ordered a steak and a steak in a little plate is what I got for $55. I went berserk. Did the steak taste good? Hell no! its like they just pulled it out the fridge. SO disappointing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:18 am

^hit up the steakhouse for like $25 bucks get amazing steak with a side of dressed jacket potato and a fuckin salad or vegies with chips FUCK YEAH BOY CHEESE AND BACON CHIPS FOR THE ENTREE HONEY MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE AND AYERS ROCK STRIP FOR DESERT.

The only meal where a grown man is allowed to drink a margarita. But you wouldnt because they have 750ml squires on tap.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:19 am

TraeliumFTW wrote:
^hit up the steakhouse for like $25 bucks get amazing steak with a side of dressed jacket potato and a fuckin salad or vegies with chips FUCK YEAH BOY CHEESE AND BACON CHIPS FOR THE ENTREE HONEY MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE AND AYERS ROCK STRIP FOR DESERT.

The only meal where a grown man is allowed to drink a margarita. But you wouldnt because they have 750ml squires on tap.

lmao, you could make your own commercial for this place haha
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:54 am

Virtuoso X wrote:
^ LOL

No dessi just no Razz

whats wrong with desert Sad i like a nice crambrulae once in a while Very Happy

creme brulee**

and best desert ever is my home made chocolate eclairs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:12 am

actually the best desert ever is getting a blowjob
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:18 am

lazy cunts make ur own dinners.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:25 am

TraeliumFTW wrote:
actually the best desert ever is getting a blowjob

nom nom nom
Back to top Go down
Bing and Bong

Bing and Bong

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:34 am

The Hilton in sydney has a break-up package which looks SO GOOD! Bong and me would totally go there but they don't allow furry creatures inside Sad

http://www.hiltonsydney.com.au/TheBreakUp.aspx

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get over a break up   Best way to get over a break up Empty

Back to top Go down

Best way to get over a break up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: