Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[F_CK] Danielle

Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? Empty
PostSubject: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:52 am

Hello Wounded et al FTW
I am sad. I just noticed that my photo has disappeared.
I know that I am not FTW but that autosig picture was hand picked by trealium himself from the home photoalbum.
My little boy took that pic of me and he chose it and added it to my profile. I am so proud of his artistic work.
I think it beats all the other collective FTW autosigs that trealium has created.
Why has it disappeared ?
Can anyone please find my photo and add it back ?
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:04 am

forums broke. heaps of stuff like sigs, buttons & avatars bailed.
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:10 pm

We cant fix it Danielle the links broke at the other end, you'll have to scan that sucker back in fresh from the photo album.
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:09 am

I think i found it?

Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? Ugly4
save it resize n Jack's ya Aunty....
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:21 am

unless someones got a cache copy of it somewhere ;D
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:24 am

Hello Cosmic, Trealium & Gone_troppo

Thankyou guys, especially to you cosmic for finding my lost photo, much appreciated. Very Happy
Pauline & I often argue about who has the uglier head. I know you guys will respond with something like we are both equally ugly.

hey Trealium, regarding the caption following the photo i can admit now that it was a 'collaborative effort" with none other than wounded himself hee hee.
After you chose and assigned me with that personalised autosignature wounded and I were shareing a joke about what to add.
We both mutually agreed on the caption thatyou now see.

The below is the blessing I recieved from wounded in a PM:
Tue May 19, 2009 1:19 pm Topic: Re: SIG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haha i like wat u have done there, lets see how long it takes him to notice

It is always nice to see some intra clan friendly rivalry
Razz
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Thanks guys. I'm back !
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:46 am

Danielle and Pauline are disturbing because I can't tell if your boys trolling as girls or vice versa, I already been tricked once by "Delta" it wont happen again.

Burn the Heretic. Kill the Mutant. Purge the Alien.
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 am

Wazza they are both def chix and mega slutty ones at that. Just ask wounded he had an "encounter" at a seedy club with Danielle last year Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:06 am

i had an encounter with both of them all night long.
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:08 am

You mean that actually went to track wounded down just to meet him? Jesus, I don't know man, I just don't know anymore, the internet is so unforgiving Cosmic... I'm afraid and possibly gay, not even. Would you say those pictures are visually accurate?
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 am

WaZzA wrote:
Danielle and Pauline are disturbing because I can't tell if your boys trolling as girls or vice versa, I already been tricked once by "Delta" it wont happen again.

Burn the Heretic. Kill the Mutant. Purge the Alien.

Hahahaha you are so gullible Wazza took you this long that delta has a penis
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:18 am

No, I always had suspicions... I really wanted to believe that it wasn't troll but I sensed a daemon inside. Although I'm not the only one who was some what deceived but I wont start naming. I guess thats what I get for trying to befriend people online.

Last edited by WaZzA on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:22 am

I remember when delta first came into the old vanilla node servers and was trying to hit on LDG....when we told him LDG was 40yrs old and married to Suds he was blown away rofl....didn't believe us! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:39 am

was delta a him too? my god its a conspiracy
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:13 pm

You fucking fat slut.

Go back to your sex mags and think of that guy from the fruit shop you had the hots for.. that fat slimy lettuce eater..

Remember we named him cucumber boy..
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Hello Wazza

I am a girl but of course you are entitled to your own opinion and you can believe whatever you wish.
Yes, we are unconventional, but mostly it is just us venting because we both have very stressful jobs and online games were just an outlet for us. Except all we seem to do is die and get shot alot Razz

We have dished up alot of silly stuff in the past so I can accept whatever anyone has to say about Pauline or myself without reacting negatively as we both mostly deserve it Razz
We have been called everything under the sun, however we have never cheated or hacked on any game or server so those 2 words we'll never accept.
However, I don't speak for Pauline. She can get banned all on her own and often does but I am a little weary of being banned by association.

OMG and then there is Pauline ! Pauline never changes. Same old abuse, same old crap.
Pauline is a little retarded, but thats ok, lucky I speak retard.

If you weren't in on the joke, then it was trealium who selected that picture for me, so no, thankfully I don't shed any resemblence to the autosignature picture.
However, since trealium only makes those cool FTW autosignatures only for FTW members, although I am not a FTW member I consider that picture MY very own FTW customised autosignature and I display it proudly. Thanks Trealium, nice work. Pauline often pushes me to add that to my facebook page !
No thanks. Trealium does nice work, but that is too much to ask.
Wounded and I discussed in PM's what I should add as a comment to the picture for some amusement with trealium.
After that it just stayed. So when it disappeared I was just asking FTW if they removed it and why.
Cosmic was nice enough to find it again.

So Wazza, if you see either of us ingame don't be shy, be sure to say "hello" as I am sure Pauline will abuse you anyay, but just don't take it personally as that is just Pauline's way of greeting you and propositioning you for sexual favours.

If you can get past the ruff exterior (pun intended) you will find a girl with a heart of gold and a person loyal as any bitch, oops I mean dog. Just show her the money !
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:55 pm

well ya learn something new every day ;P
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:22 am

Sehr Gut! Ausstehenden! ^^ (very good, outstanding)
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:24 am

wtf? (what the fuck)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?   Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is my autosignature portrait of trealium's mum ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: