Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last Empty
PostSubject: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Will it be one of these three or are there still others ?

There can be only one.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:23 pm

i'm a bit confused.....what is the question and wat is crylander?
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:44 pm

The Last Crysis Player.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:28 pm

yea i want that title, boots the last of the legendary players of crysis..... big ring to it,,,, i will staart to play wen i get back
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:12 pm

crysis is dead =( although we do have some nights that there is quite a few people on.

You should organize a crysis night boots ;D
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 am

And what server are we playing on?
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:35 am

ive got 2 internet connections, one with a 2.5mb upload, should be able to get 15 on there
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:12 am

AussieServer - its in the screen shot. lol
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:14 am

i would love to still play....but whenever i check there is nobody on = Sad
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:18 am

I'm up for a game. Although it has been a very long time since I've played. Been working on mods instead, WarsEx and Borderline more recently.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:23 am

Tulzer wrote:
i would love to still play....but whenever i check there is nobody on = Sad

Yea, no one joins if no one is on, so if u stay in there, you might attract some on hookers =D
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:50 am

I still suck shit at crysis but it would be lots fun to do it one last time Smile

If you guys are up for it then im in!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrshreddy
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:27 am

i have a 5mbit upload which never gets used lol except for homos uploading from my torrents at 1kbps haha.

if i were to host one for everybody, how much usage would it use up as my uploads are counted
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:32 am

full server(32)....full upload bandwidth for as long as its running
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:03 pm

im not to sure wat the difference with up and downs are, i have done 3 hours of gaming and used 150mb, uploads would be much smaller, syler if your connection is 5mb up it must be that internode 100000/5000 (correct)?? that would be much better, mine is cable though

hey wounded, does xternal still have a server, or could he get one possibly?

so its final then, we will run a crysis finale for one last time, i will try and organize a server through trial and error and post up a night. and go from there

boots
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:22 pm

mines telstra 100000/5000.

as i said in my pm. my uploads skyrocket retardly when hosting servers. would depend on how many people tho

mines is simply fibre optic. not much difference from cable

upload would be larger as everyone is downloading off you tho
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:58 pm

SylerFTW wrote:

O.o you have fibre, imo theres a significant difference, reliability, stability, less information getting lost, QoS, cable uses copper conductors whilst fibre uses glass, and thats besides the fact that Fibre runs at the speed of light while coxial / cable is stuck with the electrical signals =(
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:13 pm

servers are organized, via EA wait out for dates
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Virtuoso X wrote:
SylerFTW wrote:

O.o you have fibre, imo theres a significant difference, reliability, stability, less information getting lost, QoS, cable uses copper conductors whilst fibre uses glass, and thats besides the fact that Fibre runs at the speed of light while coxial / cable is stuck with the electrical signals =(

yeh mate. purchased a new house in point cook recently and from what i have heard the connection there is direct fibre from home to exchange and all. will be expecting speeds better than my 100mbit hopefully
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 pm

fuck you Smile
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:17 am

haha, won't be moving in for another 6months so all is well lmao.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:50 am

yea thats what i thought, thats gay. they are the only servers i can get my hands on, there are heaps of people wanting to play, to much for a private server, do you know how i can get any for 1 night?
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:11 am

can you remember how much that would cost? can you give me contact details, or help me?
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:06 am

right. i'll hear from you later

cheers
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:08 am

i had a great game last night on virt's server (hosted by dan).....i couldn't feel the lagfrom the 12 or so ppl that were on there at that time....but if ur thinking of re renting out a server off net wars, we would only need a 24 slot max really (?)
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:17 am

see if internode would let you host? their servers are still fine aren't they. cosmic is an admin as well for the node servers i think
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:49 am

i have something against him.....
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:51 am

ur asscheeks?
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:49 am

tulzer ive got a list of names here of the people interested and thats at 17 already and im trying to keep it quiet, we will fill 1 or close to it for sure easily

ok well dan has said he will do it, there will be no mods set up at all running the old ssm so it would be straight forward crysis wars, as for lag we will have to find out on the night

admin power will be given out before the match for basic stuff like kick map change so forth

boots out
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:57 am

cheers man
lol @ dessi
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:28 am

i know how to set up servers PROPERLY.....
Back to top Go down
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:37 am

I would be glad to join a game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:18 am

nono...i wasn't taking offence...i was just pointing out that i am better than dan Very Happy....so sorry for the confusion Smile
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:27 am

lol even i was hahaha. he has most of his servers in one box hence the lag etc....

Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:47 am

We lost our crysis server because dan couldn't handle any insults towards it's poor quality and excessive lag (some of you may remember) so when ex-member Tulzer had a go at him he took down our server...

On top if there will be one last big crysis night I am sure I can bring a lot of people in
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Very Happy i'm loved by all Very Happy
custom scar skin FTW
The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last Scarskin
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:41 pm

+1 SCAR
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:58 am

should.....works on the one i have played on......
new addtition:
The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last Snipskin
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:04 am

how did you do that!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrshreddy
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:42 am

I loved using my Cosmic Scar Smile
The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last Screen10
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:58 am

yeah urs is so sick lol, fucken love it Very Happy

we do it by modding the texture Very Happy
EDIT: heres a nice one i just made Very Happy
The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last Snipskin2

all you need to make this one^^ is to change only 1 file which is like 2kb
Back to top Go down
warbringer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:48 am

Cosmic that SCAR texture is awesome.

as for "Crylander" it's not exactly something you'd narrow down to the last person because it's a multiplayer game, the players I saw on everytime I checked were Virt, Ripper and Ava. My brother, Snuggie kept playing it until he bought a BC2 key recently which I've been playing because Crysis Wars is dead.

Got sick of seeing those people who bought the Maximum edition (I think it's $15 or $20 for all the Crysis games) I'd try to give them advice and most of them would ragequit or say it's boring, probably because barely anyone's online.
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:14 pm

Yeah Trae and Tulzer are to thank for my SCAR skin....I so wish we all could have our own skins in cry 2 and see them ingame...as they are only client side in wars.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:17 pm

lol has anyone seen the white nanosuit skins? what an advantage those would be ingame lol
Back to top Go down
Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:26 pm

in frost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:39 pm

lol excluding frost.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:19 pm

yeah trae deserves the credit.....the design is insane.....i just found out how to do it Very Happy

oh and to make it clear, the skins are on the designs if you are holding the gun, as soon as someone else has it or its on the ground it will appear normal on ur screen as it would normally....just the First person skin is changed...it was a requested to be that way....not too sure i made cosmic's that way tho
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:24 pm

yeh that's because it can be considered an advantage say if it makes finding guns easier on the ground that someone's dropped etc.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:05 am

...plus it may be easier to see snipers or other players depending what texture or preferences you make the 3rd person guns look like
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:20 am

shhhhh.....I only did it as an example.....PB screenshots would show you that Very Happy

Change topic:

FTW car Very Happy

The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last Crysis%202009-06-29%2023-18-48-77

Change topic again:

a chicken driving a car Very Happy

EDITED BY Charlie: Inappropriate content displayed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last   The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crylander Thread ... who will be the last

View previous topic View next topic Back to top