Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Your clan server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JiMmYMINI

Your clan server Empty
PostSubject: Your clan server   Your clan server EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:55 pm

Guys thanks for the game tonite , was my first night playing Crysis Wars. After a 6mth break from the original Crysis ,I returned to find it didnt exist anymore (atleast online in aus) I was a financial member of =SOG= when it existed in Crysis . We were at the time running the only clan based server in the game . It is good to see that in WARS there is other clans out there giving it ago. Your server tonite ran flawless (apart from the common PB error everyone seems to be getting) . I hope that this game continues to grow as I think it has huge potential (as did the original) Anyway I wont speak any more rubbish , just thought I would commend you on an excellent server!! Very Happy Very Happy Cool

cheers JiMmYMINI
Back to top Go down
Jarhead

Your clan server Empty
PostSubject: Your clan server   Your clan server EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:56 pm

Did this =SOG= clan use to have 2 members called Pickletron and Fury that played cod4?
Back to top Go down
JiMmYMINI

Your clan server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your clan server   Your clan server EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:44 pm

Pikleton yes , fury rings a bell but not sure . =SOG= was around when crysis first hit the ground here in AUS . There was also another clan trying to get the game off the ground and they folded ( SOP ? I think).
Back to top Go down
JiMmYMINI

Your clan server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your clan server   Your clan server EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:17 am

Nah =SOG= r now gone , after moving from crysis to cod4 it really went down hill . Which was a shame as a clan we had been togeather for maybe 4-5 yrs under a different tag [RAR] . I still have contact with the likes of Makaw (one of the best crysis players in aus I belive) and have been trying to drum up some support for Wars but I think the original Crysis has scared off alot of the orginal die hard fans . As a clan we originated from a game called Vietcong which is very similar in a community sense to Crysis as it doesnt have a large following but a quality following of die hard supporters . Vietcong had its 5 yr anniversary last year and has only been propped up by a number of clans like yourselves who keep the game alive through financial backing of privately run servers . I hope this will be the case with Crysis cause no other game really tickles my fancy these days .
Back to top Go down
QuAcKsFTW
Clan Founder
QuAcKsFTW

Your clan server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your clan server   Your clan server EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Hey mate, I remember the SOG guys and got along with them pretty well. The game wont be growing unfortunatly, when it came out
there was like 4 - 5 servers full which was amazing and now were down to again 1 server.
I wish that they would have just made a patch for the first crysis fixing the few small issues that it had and maybe included
an autodownloader, would have been twice the game that wars is. Anyways if you enjoy playing wars consider applying to join us, were
more so a social gamers clan than anything competitive.

Cheers
Quacks
Back to top Go down
https://clanftw.forumotion.net
Jarhead

Your clan server Empty
PostSubject: Your clan server   Your clan server EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:57 am

Well part of =Sog= put its core players into a clan called #Xtatic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your clan server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your clan server   Your clan server Empty

Back to top Go down

Your clan server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: