Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Best Crysis Memory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kel

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:29 pm

So anyway the other day i was sitting in the lounge room thinking about the good old days and about memorys that have been and gone of the good times i had whilst playing crysis.. And i wanted to tell you one or two and ask what everyone elses was?

1. Was the very first night i met Quacks i remember that he didnt think i was a girl and wanted me to prove it by talking on mic. So i got on mic and proved the dickhead wrong lmao.

2. Most of the FTW boys and i organised a Jeep wars night. I swear i think i came out of that with stomach pains from just simply laughing too much.

3. Was a night where Quacks just brought out the Gauss AA and he was sitting on the hill with a 22 kill 0 death score and Wounded and i were trying to kill him as much as we could but wounded was getting killed too much. So i ended up sneaking up the hill being the little ninja i am and ended up C4ing his tank along with Wounded in the process. Was such a funny moment hearing Quacks rage!!

God i miss the late nights playing, the raging, the laughs.. Everything...

So what is your most fondest memory??
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:34 pm

When you would sniper people on Mesa from upon that hill, and id just sit ther with a vtol watching you kill people lol.

When i could barely get in the server because of how populated it was.

Refinery FTW vs the rest

My C4 car bomb that killed so many FTW members on Crossroads

...good ol' days

Last edited by Virtuoso X on Mon May 31, 2010 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sErBz

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Absolute most favourite memorable moment was when it was myself, quacks, gazz and carts in TS. Quacks was explaining to Gazz how to load an .iso using poweriso. Ofcourse this was Gazz he was trying to explain things to and Carts and I were in stitches. Thanks for the laugh Quacks Smile You'll probably rage just thinking back to it.

Favourite moment while playing.. Hmm tough one, I'd have to say when I first started out and it took me three rounds on an SMG to kill =AoS=Wounded back then while he was teaching me, I look back and laugh Smile
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:49 pm

yea good memories, but none compared to the days of vanilla crysis, the original blokes were just more into it, most nights would end up 4am finish, including weekdays, and that was even wounded ob, and most of the time quacks. the days jimmy ruled and bob wasnt a homo (haha lies hes always a homo)

hours on end we smashed that game till early hours of the morning until wars came out then it was a rare thiing to see FTW on past 10pm

god just seen prince of persia, i tell ya if i had that dagger of time i would go back to vanilla days fo shizzle
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:18 pm

1) Favorite moment was on Team Speak. Myself, Quacks and Dangerdan. When Dangerdan tried giving Quacks shit, but fail by saying this - "why don't you go reformat your head", I laughed so hard with quacks on how nerdy it sounded. He rage quit from Team Speak and we didn't hear from him for ages. Ashamed of what he said. Until this day it still makes me laugh.

2) Buckethead was trying to explain something in Team Speak. Bucket being Bucket, twisted his words and mentioned that he had a boyfriend in his sentence. I still mention it to him and he rages good lol

3) Having a tournament in my peak days. Map - Coast in which we had a series of 1v1's. I came out that night beating everyone. Quite memorable for me, for i had finally beat wounded, along with Flubberguts, Serbz and Hope.
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:21 am

Gotta be back in the days of Grid (yeah not crysis i know, rah), the lot of us on TS doing a 16 player open-wheeler race. Lights go green for the start and im sure it was Imba at number 3 on the grid goes ploughing right into kelly without even reaching the first corner and manages to take out the entire field bar the first two drivers. We didnt stop laughing for a good five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:25 pm

where the fuck is quacks btw
Back to top Go down
Kel

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Lmao I soooo remember that. Was really top night. We should have another GRID night.

Lol and i rekon where is that trollop anway??
Back to top Go down
Lithius

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:03 pm

Earz4life wrote:
Gotta be back in the days of Grid (yeah not crysis i know, rah), the lot of us on TS doing a 16 player open-wheeler race. Lights go green for the start and im sure it was Imba at number 3 on the grid goes ploughing right into kelly without even reaching the first corner and manages to take out the entire field bar the first two drivers. We didnt stop laughing for a good five minutes.

Was more funny listening to Wounded rage cause people apparently didn't know how to drive on a straight. Team Anal FTW eh Wounded? lol
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:33 pm

haha yea thats right, and after a while of me being a massive dirty homo, he would chase ya until he fucks ya, sheesh talk about old war story's farout, do have heaps of them come to think about it
Back to top Go down
cHr0n0sPh3r3

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Sniping mother fuckers with a Gauss tank, VTOLs never stood a chance :3
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:39 am

C4'ing Gauss Tank Snipers. Never stood a chance.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:05 pm

Hehe some good memories, I miss the early days

I enjoyed when I first started playing and still didn't really understand the game.
Particularly enjoyed the custom maps and messing around on them.

Also had fun showing other people tricks I'd learned from quacks whenever we stayed up all night messing with his custom vehicles (when i got admin early on)
And playing with tanks with Jarhead and others, where you can shoot them to death.

Also meeting buckethead, turkey and decoy the first few times and getting to know people as regulars.

and of course getting into FTW and having regular fun. Definately the most fun i've had in gaming.
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:08 pm

LilbootsFTW wrote:
the days jimmy ruled and bob wasnt a homo (haha lies hes always a homo)

Fucker Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrshreddy
jimbob
jimbob

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:22 pm

my bad lol

Jimmy and bob used in the same sentence seem to catch my eye..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrshreddy
Sponsored content

Best Crysis Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Crysis Memory   Best Crysis Memory Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Crysis Memory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top