Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Very sad story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Hi all,

I felt the need to post this here as a parent. Read/Play only if your willing to feel sad!!! I work in the criminal system, I guess you could say and I know for a fact this evil MFUKER didn't even get remotely close to what he deserved.

http://media.causes.com/590365?p_id=21149676&s=fb_feed

This should not be happening in the world we live in!!!!

white.
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Terrible, poor little kid.

You need a license for a dog but not for a child...

Very depressing, no little kid should have to go through that. Well I clicked to join the petition, probs doesn't do anything in the real world though.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:50 pm

Fucking sick people.
Some more info on the fucking cunts.
http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=117&a=1551
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Thats fucking disgusting, the parents should be forced to go through what that poor child went through.
Sickens me.
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Fortunately I can find out more from my position Sad and these fucks deserve everything they have inflicted upon this poor child tenfold to happen to them, but that's not the case. Its out there + more its just these fuck'n stains haven't been caught.....its a sad world out there and we can only do what we can by letting everyone know acts like this do occur. The law is bent way out of proportion trust me its very unfair!!!

I hope all that all similar case like this are caught sooner then later....well before its to late!!!!!!!!!!!!!

white
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Yeah this is very very evil stuff. Pity that people do this to one another. Hope some heavy shit goes down for Baby P's abusers. Court system lately just doesn't cut it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:31 pm

We need a non governmental vigilantly on these cunts. For fuck sakes. How can you take it to that extent!!! My blood boils feeling the need to smash the fuck outta that cunt. The mother laughs about it boosting that shes out by Christmas. Far out mate.

Also being in Great Britain, where they don't have a written constitution. With this they can bend the rules around to suit the constant evolving social-cultural/economical change. They should bend the rules on this one and keep those involve to dance with the devil in jail.
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Yeah too true Charlie that dance with the devil will last them forever. Thats fuckn sick the people can do that shit, makes me angry and the fact that all we can do is sit on our hands because of the law, the court system and the loopoles which is fked. There's so much shit that needs to be fixed with the laws, and the fact of sick fucks like that living in this world who need to be found sooner rather then after shit like this happens.
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:19 am

When you have your own kids, the thought of some evil bastard doing this to any child evokes such rage and sadness its hard to explain. I just can't understand how a mother can stand by and do nothing while some retarded brain damaged fuck, bashes the shit out of her own baby. People like this should be neutered so they can not breed or pass on there fucked up genes!
Back to top Go down
Kel

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:57 am

That is such a disgusting thought.. Made my stomach jump into my throat.. The thought of anyone hurting a child is disgusting.
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:24 am

You would be surprised how often this sort of thing and worse happens. My partner is a social worker and used to work for DOCS (Department of Community Services) who investigate and assess these issues........put it this way she worked there for 3 yrs and had to leave due to the stress she was under from dealing with these sub human scum that treat kids this way on a day to day basis......she now works for Life without Barriers, a non profit charity that looks after these types of kids once DOC's has taken them from the abusive environment and places them with good proper carers/homes. The government doesnt do anywhere near enough to stop this sort of thing, DOCs is so overworked and underpaid and under resourced its a joke! As you guys have said you need a liscense to drive a car but any scum can have a kid!!

Cos
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:59 am

R.I.P LITTLE PETER you are one of the worlds true hero's, to have endured the atrocities you did for the first & only year of your life, Your in the best of places now little man god bless & god speed. from a parent that does care about his children and wished he had the chance to save you
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:28 am

two things...

why would you do that?

and...

why dont they evoke the death penalty again?

Should stop alot of people doing shit like this

also

lower the age for children to go to prison for life, plenty of 16yr olds committing henious crimes these days too and just getting a slap on the wrist
Back to top Go down
Faggatron
Faggatron

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:07 am

This just sickings me, how can you do this to a child. It made me even madder and sickened when i read the article how the mother laughed in court when the injuries of Baby.P were read out. And i don't think these people deserve a death sentence. They deserve torture and endure what Pete had to go through.

R.I.P Baby.P Your in a much better place now.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:12 am

If you resort to torture, you're no better than the people who committed the crime. Just bring back things like the guillotine, hangings, electric chair, euthanasia, firing squads...ect ect. Proven methods of punishment by death.

But like cossie has said, you'd be surprised how many sick people around in the world. These people cannot be mentally stable in some form or another, so to put them through the death sentence would be the easiest way to deal with them.
Back to top Go down
Faggatron
Faggatron

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:32 am

I agree with you there Dessi, we would be no better then them torturting them. But death is the easy way out for them. This is when a great debate comes in. But there are even more wild sickos out in the world, i don't know if anyone has heard of this but it is called "3 Guys one Hammer", or The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs.

Heres the story if you want to read it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
Back to top Go down
Hutch

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:47 am

A long sloooooow painful death is what they deserve. Lock em in a cell and let em starve to death. Some times death penalty just isnt enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Very sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad story   Very sad story Empty

Back to top Go down

Very sad story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top