Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jimbob
jimbob

I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:33 am

HA!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrshreddy
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:24 am

Mad Aussie Bastard wrote:
'Well, since your weekend's fucked you might as well go fishing."

haha glorious
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:21 pm

During an IRS audit, the auditor looked at the tax payer and exclaimed...

... "Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full-time employment, which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. I'm not sure the IRS finds that believable."

"I'm a great gambler, and I can prove it," says Ralph. "How about a demonstration?"

The auditor thinks for a moment and said, "Okay. Go ahead."

Ralph says, "I'll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye."

The auditor thinks a moment and says, "No way! It's a bet."

Ralph removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditor's jaw drops. Ralph says, "Now, I'll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye."

The auditor can tell Ralph isn't blind, so he takes the bet.

Ralph removes his dentures and bites his good eye. The stunned auditor now realizes he has wagered and lost three grand, with Ralph's attorney as a witness. He starts to get nervous.

"Want to go double or nothing?" Ralph asks. "I'll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk, and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between."

The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides there's no way this guy can manage that stunt, so he agrees again.

Ralph stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, and urinates all over the desk.

The auditor leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a huge win. But Ralph's attorney moans and puts his head in his hands.

"Are you okay?" the auditor asks.

"Not really," says the attorney. "This morning, when Ralph told me he'd been summoned for an audit, he bet me twenty thousand dollars that he could come in here and pee all over your desk and that you'd be happy about it."
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 am

LOL nice, where did you find that?
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:22 am

lol that was good
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:02 am

Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:03 am

this is what i use when im bored to find random stuff sometimes:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/toolbar/
Back to top Go down
Chewie
FTW Clan Member
Chewie

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:25 am

Just worked out where you get your best material from lilboots, so original!
ha
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:04 pm

lol busted.
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 pm

haha wat eva, i bring laughter to work, you should honor me with eko's
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:55 pm

your dog wrote:
During an IRS audit, the auditor looked at the tax payer and exclaimed...

... "Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full-time employment, which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. I'm not sure the IRS finds that believable."

"I'm a great gambler, and I can prove it," says Ralph. "How about a demonstration?"

The auditor thinks for a moment and said, "Okay. Go ahead."

Ralph says, "I'll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye."

The auditor thinks a moment and says, "No way! It's a bet."

Ralph removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditor's jaw drops. Ralph says, "Now, I'll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye."

The auditor can tell Ralph isn't blind, so he takes the bet.

Ralph removes his dentures and bites his good eye. The stunned auditor now realizes he has wagered and lost three grand, with Ralph's attorney as a witness. He starts to get nervous.

"Want to go double or nothing?" Ralph asks. "I'll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk, and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between."

The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides there's no way this guy can manage that stunt, so he agrees again.

Ralph stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, and urinates all over the desk.

The auditor leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a huge win. But Ralph's attorney moans and puts his head in his hands.

"Are you okay?" the auditor asks.

"Not really," says the attorney. "This morning, when Ralph told me he'd been summoned for an audit, he bet me twenty thousand dollars that he could come in here and pee all over your desk and that you'd be happy about it."

Absolute class that joke right there. I cracked up.
Back to top Go down
Chewie
FTW Clan Member
Chewie

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Boots i have no power over eko's, aj fade away however.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:09 pm

haha i will keep that in mind tomoz..

haha serbz didnt read that one missed it, classic
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:26 am

no. ban this fucker.
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:53 am

Feel free to trae. I dont think he will b missed
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:20 pm

hahahahahahahh you guys gotta stop taking this stuff so seriously.
i wasnt going to post anything else anyway it was just a joke.

and trae, go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 pm

as i said trae feel free too.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:12 am

aww man, always miss the shit that causes controversy
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:33 am

Dessicrater wrote:
aww man, always miss the shit that causes controversy
im also disappointed i missed it
must have been pretty tasteless though
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:51 am

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."
To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

A guy walks into a bar and sees a dog lying in the corner licking his balls. He turns to the bartender and says, "Boy, I wish I could do that."

The Bartender replies, "You'd better try petting him first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..   I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need jokes for work, GIVE me your best..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top