Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lithius

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:35 pm

fucking one week the i really really wanna go to the club, no cunt has room for me in their car, or they're not going/going somewhere other then where i wanna go. Fucking someone who i THOUGHT was one of my best friends only asked if i was going out 2night, didn't ask if a wanted to go out or if i wanted a lift, but apparently her car is "FULL", yet i feel that there's got to be at least one seat left in her car.

FUCKING GAY!
Back to top Go down
marion barber

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Are they really your friends?
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Sounds like complete strangers Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:52 pm

get a taxi u sob.
Back to top Go down

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Yea i think they are complete stangers to me aswell catch the bus and take a 2 lt coke and mix it with some jimbean or what every sprits u drink, so that by the time u get to where you are going you wont have to buy any drinks, thats what i would do but then again i dont have any friends. So i couldnt be much help any ways.
Back to top Go down
Lithius

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:54 pm

who fucking knows...they can get fucked

i would but i'll look like Karma rocking up and leaving on my own...fucking tool Karma
Back to top Go down

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:55 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Lithius wrote:
fucking one week the i really really wanna go to the club, no cunt has room for me in their car, or they're not going/going somewhere other then where i wanna go. Fucking someone who i THOUGHT was one of my best friends only asked if i was going out 2night, didn't ask if a wanted to go out or if i wanted a lift, but apparently her car is "FULL", yet i feel that there's got to be at least one seat left in her car.

FUCKING GAY!

first things first: girls as close friends never works. even fuck buddies go sour over time, so dont try to keep it up
and yeh ive been in a similar situation, probably worse (dunno your circumstances). just harden up and move on

second: dont worry so much about how you're percieved, so long as you can have a good time. if you can go with them, for sure, maybe meet some new people while youre out. otherwise find new friends and go out with them as well.
mixing up groups of friends keeps your life lively.

third:
IllicitFTW wrote:
take a 2 lt coke and mix it with some jimbean or what every sprits u drink, so that by the time u get to where you are going you wont have to buy any drinks

pro advice^
Back to top Go down
Lithius

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:21 pm

mmm...you kno wat album you should listen to Dog....Wild Mood Swings...only reason why that album came to my head was because i'm having some mood swings right now...

But that album has some damn good songs on it
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Is it your time of the month lith? You cant go out and have a appletini with the girls?
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:54 pm

your dog wrote:
first things first: girls as close friends never works. even fuck buddies go sour over time, so dont try to keep it up
and yeh ive been in a similar situation, probably worse (dunno your circumstances). just harden up and move on

haha r you fuckin high, all i can say is you've either never experienced a girl as friend or you did have one that had aids and went on a murderous rampage.....having girls as wingmen you can never go wrong, and one of my best mates is a chick....

the dog has smelt to many other dogs asses and methane has finally got to his head

poor doggy

boots
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Lithius

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:57 pm

3-4 of my best friends are chicks, i trust them more then boots would trust his own hand on his penis
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:19 pm

LilbootsFTW wrote:
your dog wrote:

haha r you fuckin high, all i can say is you've either never experienced a girl as friend or you did have one that had aids and went on a murderous rampage.....having girls as wingmen you can never go wrong, and one of my best mates is a chick....

the dog has smelt to many other dogs asses and methane has finally got to his head

poor doggy

boots

nar man, im too nice and have let too many get to my head. usually theyve been pretty fucked up too so im pretty apathetic to it.

and lith is that a Cure album? i should check it out.
listening to Faith No More atm they are playing this sat at soundwave.
Back to top Go down
Lithius

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:23 pm

yea it's a Cure album lol
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:27 pm

no wonder why u act like a girl.

Get some man friends. You fuck up with on friend girl. You fuck up with all. That's if there all from the same pack.

Fuckin get pissed and make new mates, fuckin simple.

The last thing u need are bitches that dog u out. That's an ego killer. Not knowing your circumstance of course.

But fuck lith. No need to sob here. get high or something
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:31 pm

CharlieFTW wrote:
no wonder why u act like a girl.

Get some man friends. You fuck up with on friend girl. You fuck up with all. That's if there all from the same pack.

Fuckin get pissed and make new mates, fuckin simple.

The last thing u need are bitches that dog u out. That's an ego killer. Not knowing your circumstance of course.

But fuck lith. No need to sob here. get high or something

is that first part for me charlie?

and the second for lith, or all for lith.. haha.

good advice nether-the-less. second part is same lines as my second line of advice.
Back to top Go down
Lithius

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:34 pm

i meant SOB as in Son of a Bitch charlie

meh i'm over it anyway...cunts can get fucked
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOB FRIENDS! RAGE!   SOB FRIENDS! RAGE! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Lithius wrote:
i meant SOB as in Son of a Bitch charlie

meh i'm over it anyway...cunts can get fucked

aw lith, hey i tried to help you man... dont go!