Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

To anyone who needs "proof" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

To anyone who needs "proof" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster Empty
PostSubject: To anyone who needs "proof" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster   To anyone who needs "proof" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:47 pm

All I can say is that the Flying Spaghetti Monster will not give you proof

the Flying Spaghetti Monster has not given man visual proof

You have to have faith unseen, to be blessed with proof of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

You will not receive proof of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, unless you reach out to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and you believe in him. Period.

I have no visual or any scientifical explanation or proof of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but what I have experienced with my walk with the Flying Spaghetti Monster has given me solid proof of his existence. The proof of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is in yourself, but you have to seek it and want it to have it.

Just like people who strive and want to complete a goal, you have to work at it, you have to strive for it, the same applies with the goal of receiving proof of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Why would the Flying Spaghetti Monster give a man proof, just so man would accept him? Who is the Flying Spaghetti Monster to have to prove himself to a man? Man are fragile, and mortal, so why do you honestly think the Flying Spaghetti Monster feels the need to prove himself to you?

Prove yourself to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and he will prove himself to you. Period.

What do you say, Christians and Muslims. Does this seem rational?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who needs "proof" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster   To anyone who needs "proof" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:50 pm

To anyone who needs "proof" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster Obey131786423184755
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who needs "proof" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster   To anyone who needs "proof" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:13 pm

sorry this stuff is really old, though im glad you still find it exciting.
a friend of mine has a paperback 'bible' of it, for fun.
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who needs "proof" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster   To anyone who needs "proof" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Lets lock and sticky this thread as a reminder that a 'clean bill of health' is a something to be grateful of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who needs "proof" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster   To anyone who needs "proof" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster Empty

Back to top Go down

To anyone who needs "proof" to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: