Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

9 words women use

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

9 words women use Empty
PostSubject: 9 words women use   9 words women use EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:25 am

perhaps the reason im single is because i ignore the first one too much:

Quote :

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the football before helping around the house.

3. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

4. A Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer quickly to No 9 for the meaning of nothing.)

5. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

6. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot', which is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' - that will bring on No. 7).

7. Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying, "F-- YOU!"

8. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to No. 4.

9. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in "Fine".

Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

9 words women use Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 words women use   9 words women use EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:34 am

so true, and deadly if not taken notice of.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

9 words women use Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 words women use   9 words women use EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:15 am

Women suck sometimes, if they weren't so good to have sex with, i'd have hairy palms by now and be single.
Back to top Go down
Kel

9 words women use Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 words women use   9 words women use EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:18 am

I'm sorry, those words are so true.. I think i use those words at least once a day. Ask Imba Razz
Back to top Go down

9 words women use Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 words women use   9 words women use EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:23 am

The actual meaning behind these words:

1. Fine: You've outsmarted her and she knows it and is pissed off, it's her problem.

2. Five Minutes: The amount of time she has to get ready before you can start slapping her

3. Go Ahead: This is permission.

4. A Loud Sigh: Once more this means you're right and not agreeing with her because she is wrong.

5. That's Okay: Means it's okay, do more of it.

6. Thanks: Always sarcasm, women lack the capacity to actually say thank you, if they feel gratitude for something you've done they'l just cry.

7. Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying 'you're right and im wrong and im angry that its always this way'

8. Don't worry about it, I got it: A dangerous statement, if she's actually about to do something you must stop her because she's going to do it wrong.

9. Nothing: Usually means its time for sex.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

9 words women use Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 words women use   9 words women use EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:56 am

Trae is my hero, haha.
Back to top Go down

9 words women use Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 words women use   9 words women use EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:19 am

and kel before you get angry at me i want you to realise it's the fact that i'm right that you're angry at and that you actually love me Razz
Back to top Go down
Kel

9 words women use Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 words women use   9 words women use EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:02 am

Haha actually i wasnt gunna get mad.. I was just gunna tell you how wrong you are lol and that unfortunatly what doggy posted was true. And yes i do love you Wink
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

9 words women use Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 words women use   9 words women use EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:32 am

hahaha i use to think like that Tre. But you end up, crashing and burning. i get the "watever" a lot.

But point made on Article 9 of Tre's post. It's true. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

9 words women use Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 words women use   9 words women use Empty

Back to top Go down

9 words women use

View previous topic View next topic Back to top