Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Bad news sucks dick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Bad news sucks dick Empty
PostSubject: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:33 am

I just got told an old mate died from a heroine overdose last night...thats fucking shit Sad I wasnt a close mate but it still sucks hard, leaves behind his mum dad and older brother....very sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:42 am

yeah i'll never touch that shit or anything above weed.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:00 am

hard drugs do bad things, sorry to hear that mate, i feel for you
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:40 am

Lil does Traelium know... weed can kill to. So the only idiot here is humanity. And that my friend... is another story (closes book around the campfire).
Oh and another thing, its no wonder why you like to climb trees... Effing koala.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:47 am

you're a fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
Faggatron
Faggatron

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:50 am

No matter how much you think of WaZza being an idiot he is right. No matter what any drug or smoke can kill you. Weed fucks up your brain over a period of time. If you keep smoking you will have holes in your head.
Just be cautious and don't smoke it.
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Gutted dessi sorry to hear mate. Thats why i hate synthetic or man made drugs, i only do what mother nature give us lol im not a fucking hippie though.
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:33 pm

So you dont take aspirin, or any other man made 'good drug'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:44 pm

wazza you're a fucking idiot, do you actually think or do you just let you're fingers type random stupid shit all the time?

Cooch...weed does not cause brain 'cavities' thats acid/lsd/ecstasy/speed...ect. Marijuana does not cause brain damage and does not kill you. Go read the facts.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:50 pm

weed gives u schizophrenia. It kill's you mentally. Slow's you down. Makes you stupid.

I've had many friends that did it on a daily basis. Where are they now? There all fuckn cooked mate. Don't matter what drug it is.

There all fucked up. No point on defending weed.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Sorry to hear about that Dessi.. Im hear if you wanna talk hun
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:33 pm

weed does not GIVE everyone schizophrenia, only people with a bad genome, some people should never smoke it, others it never affects.
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Sighs* Dessi don't fucking take your anger out on me coz ur fucking mate dies okay. As charlie put it thats what I ment, mentally. I never heard myself of ANYONE dying of marijuana aka cannibis. Supposably a clan member of brother's, his brother died of smoking weed at the age 29. By smoking weed you may develop cancer and supsequently result death. Cancer was the side effect but smoking the weed is what caused the cancer.

If you don't want to see reason then in that case your not so close mate is A STUPID FUCKING CUNT FOR TAKING DRUGS IN THE FIRST PLACE! AIGHT. Okay you may be down and out but thats no excuse to taking drugs to make yourself feel good just cause your fat.
I am sorry for your loss, but really there is no sympathy for those who choose to ruin ones life and then the family suffering the consequence.
And asprin is more of a pharmaceutical than a drug but I guess never the less a drug.

Sempr Fi mother fucker. (directed at no one)

PS: Cooch Hybrid's comments are not related to mine in any form, his post is his own.

Last edited by WaZzA on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Cooch-Hybrid wrote:
No matter how much you think of WaZza being an idiot he is right. No matter what any drug or smoke can kill you. Weed fucks up your brain over a period of time. If you keep smoking you will have holes in your head.
Just be cautious and don't smoke it.

breathing oxygen can kill you.

everything can, whats your point? its all in the LD 50 maaaaan
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Fuck everything this days gives you cancer, whats the point of trying to prevented if its imprinted in you genes???
As for weed yes i know it cause to some people bad effects but like dessi mention its all to do with the person state of mind and genes. But you don't see stoner stealing or causing violence because they are too mellow out Very Happy.
I do get bother went people just go on blasting it without knowing the facts and a proper scientific understanding.

Everything in moderation, i do it but not as often as i did . Nowdays if i have a session every 3 months is too much.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Quote :
But you don't see stoner stealing or causing violence because they are too mellow out Very Happy

lol
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:43 pm

In general

buckethead121 wrote:

Everything in moderation
Back to top Go down
Faggatron
Faggatron

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:20 pm

Sorry i got my facts wrong there. But still smoking weed causes damage. I have to admit though i have actually smoked it once with my best mate. It was fun as...but you never look at the consequences after.
I spewed up after the next day and was sick and out of my mind. I thought to my self never again.

And FFS i reckon cancer is just a media thing nowadays. "If you do this you get cancer" "If you eat that it prevents cancer" "Coffee causes cancer" "Coffee doesn't cause cancer". Its just so annoying and pisses me off! But the main thing here is that just don't smoke or do drugs, its bad for you simple as that.

And Dessi i am sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:51 pm

well marijuana doesnt make you sick the day after or make you spew unless you smoke 400grams in ten seconds, it lowers your immune system, so if your a weak poof (no offence hyprid) and allready have a low immune system due to shit diet and lake of sports then you gonna be open to virus/s, and if you have a infection/cold whilst taking the drug then the infected cells get stoned as such, run amuck reproduce much quicker and can increase you infections symptoms..... learnt that in malaysia on a survival course gigidi, but off topic

sry to hear about the tragedy dessi, hope you are allright....
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:06 pm

WaZzA wrote:
If you don't want to see reason then in that case your not so close mate is A STUPID FUCKING CUNT FOR TAKING DRUGS IN THE FIRST PLACE! AIGHT. .

Fuck you are a deadset wanker.. I should give you a good kick up the ass you little shit head...
Back to top Go down
Faggatron
Faggatron

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Yeah my immune system is alright but not too great. I get sick a lot and that might of been the problem. But i was sick and dizzy the next day and my friend told me that it would happen if you do it for the first time. And it did as it was my first time smoking and taking a bad substance. My body must of just gotten surprised from the hit. But i ain't no expert so i don't know a lot.
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:14 pm

MarllyFTW wrote:
WaZzA wrote:
If you don't want to see reason then in that case your not so close mate is A STUPID FUCKING CUNT FOR TAKING DRUGS IN THE FIRST PLACE! AIGHT. .

Fuck you are a deadset wanker.. I should give you a good kick up the ass you little shit head...

My thoughts to kel.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:08 am

Cooch-Hybrid wrote:
Sorry i got my facts wrong there. But still smoking weed causes damage. I have to admit though i have actually smoked it once with my best mate. It was fun as...but you never look at the consequences after.
I spewed up after the next day and was sick and out of my mind. I thought to my self never again.

And FFS i reckon cancer is just a media thing nowadays. "If you do this you get cancer" "If you eat that it prevents cancer" "Coffee causes cancer" "Coffee doesn't cause cancer". Its just so annoying and pisses me off! But the main thing here is that just don't smoke or do drugs, its bad for you simple as that.

And Dessi i am sorry for your loss.

weed has very little effect on me, have only had good weed a couple of times. some decent weed a fair few times, and the odd occasion gotten really shit weed.

theres a couple of people ive run into who after smoking one cone worth of weed that ive just had ten cones of, and ive been fine, theyve been fucked up. like, seriously off their face high.
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:57 am

Tech Marine Martellus is a prime example of humanity's chaos justifying the endulgement of weed and embracing cancer. Your no brother of mine Tech Marine.

For those who do not know of Tech Marine Martellus his appreance is displayed on Bucket's avatar.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:49 am

Sorry to hear bud, I too have had the bitter taste of death in the recent Past (on my wife's side)

Her Aunt, Great Grandmother, Grandmother and Grandfather all died last year.

And now for a little controversy, not saying that Marijuana is all good, but THC (active drug in Marijuana) has been discovered to kill Brain cancer cells (As well as regular ones).

Probably just an indiscriminate cell killer lol.

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/hscout/2009/04/01/hscout625697.html
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:25 am

Sorry to hear mate!! I could only imagine how ya feel as one of my old close mates in Perth is doing just as bad shit that's gonna put him in that same boat one day, hopefully not tho.

Wazza just because he took drugs mate doesn't, make him a "STUPID FUCKING CUNT" you don't know what problems or lifestyle he has lived trust me the decisions people make aren't always as you see them!!!! Its just human fucking nature for some to venture outside the square sometimes and wind up ......

Its a shame m8.

white
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:39 am

wazza, for your stupid inconsiderate comments and the apathy for someone else you can FUCK OFF for a while. Learn what apathy is you wanker.
Back to top Go down
Faggatron
Faggatron

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:00 am

your dog wrote:

weed has very little effect on me, have only had good weed a couple of times. some decent weed a fair few times, and the odd occasion gotten really shit weed.

theres a couple of people ive run into who after smoking one cone worth of weed that ive just had ten cones of, and ive been fine, theyve been fucked up. like, seriously off their face high.

Yeah same for me with the shit weed. The weed we tried was pretty shit. It was old and was in a freezer in his shed for quite a long time. We smoked a lot of it didn't have that much effect on it. And being it frozen for a long time i could've got sick from that. But i don't know for sure.
All i know is that i got sick from it was it was a first time thing and will be the last.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:57 am

rofl, frozen weed? jeez why bother buying any if youre just gonna leave it in a freezer and not touch it for ages.. haha.

probably had a mould or something that was developing n that got you sick.
howd you defrost it? hahahahaha

frozen weed, man thats made my day =D

drugs affect everyone differently. my metabolism is crazy so it takes alot of something to get to me
Back to top Go down
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:26 am

1) Sorry to hear about your loss dessi.

2) Wazza is a Wanker

3) Cooch, stop trying to be a cool kid and taking drugs, your 14, your not cool by taking drugs, then you try and say u know everything about them, your 14, you act the size of your shoe, stop trying to pretend you 20

4) Wazza is a Wanker

5) Ive never done drugs or planning on it and cigs at that

6) Cooch and Wazza are wankers

7) The thing with heroine is dessi's mate could of got peer presured into trying it once, its puts the user on a complete happy fix, when the drug wears off they are not as happy as they were before they took it. This makes them take it again causing the high, then they go lower than before, take it again (after a couple of times they will not even be getting close to there original level of happiness in life) and it keeps on happening
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:49 am

With drugs like heroine it could have been an extra strong hit and caused on OD, heroine is not measured and one hit can differ in strength to another hit, so what you USUAL take could also be way too strong and make you OD.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:03 am

Dessicrater wrote:
With drugs like heroine it could have been an extra strong hit and caused on OD, heroine is not measured and one hit can differ in strength to another hit, so what you USUAL take could also be way too strong and make you OD.

A Message from the government of Victoria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Dont feel to bad dessie mate i had two of my friends die in a car crash just down the road from me, on the easter weeked 2009 that just passed, and its the same road that I work on ATM. No coment on the drugs but i was kinda close to them back on school and went to the pub with one of them the week before this happened even though they where not the most most outstanding people u will every meet, i kwow what it feels like..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad news sucks dick   Bad news sucks dick Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad news sucks dick

View previous topic View next topic Back to top