Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

stutering and micro freezes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cacophony

stutering and micro freezes Empty
PostSubject: stutering and micro freezes   stutering and micro freezes EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 2:27 pm

Just like some advice on why i get really bad stutter or as i say micro freezes on FTW's server.apart from that the server runs ultra smooth for me but 4 some reason about every 5min i get these micro freezes an there really bad can any one lend some advice on what causes this your help would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: stutering and micro freezes   stutering and micro freezes EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:43 am

try older drivers, i dont get any intermittent stuttering (Last i checked Razz)
Back to top Go down
QuAcKsFTW
Clan Founder
QuAcKsFTW

PostSubject: Re: stutering and micro freezes   stutering and micro freezes EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:20 am

You on vista 64 by any chance. ?
Back to top Go down
https://clanftw.forumotion.net
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: stutering and micro freezes   stutering and micro freezes EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:51 am

stuttering?

probably sgt killer
Back to top Go down
Watchout29

PostSubject: Re: stutering and micro freezes   stutering and micro freezes EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:27 am

yeah my computer shits itself when a hover craft or boat comes is it like that cacophony
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: stutering and micro freezes   stutering and micro freezes EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:26 pm

i should make a thread expressing my one true only real disappointment with crysis, particularly since it has been patched..

and that is..

CRYSIS FUCKING ALWAYS CRASHES ON ME AT LEAST 5 TIMES A FUCKING DAY, FOR NO REASON! AND CHEWS THROUGH A SHITTUNCOCKUPYERASSLOAD OF VIRTUAL MEMORY!!1!1oneeNomad(9)

so i say be happy you only get micro freezes =P

note i get them too sometimes, particularly when alot goes on. i'd simply put it down to it being the internet and nothing is fucking perfect

probably a slight dip in packtes being sent / rise in ping / lag spike which causees it to go 'shit what was i doing? oh yeah thats right..'

like a hung over german wondering where he left the other carton of fuckyouoverpatches beer..
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: stutering and micro freezes   stutering and micro freezes EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:36 pm

wat comp specs u running... cause when i had a really shithouse comp back in the crysis days i got fucking heavy duty lag where i couldnt do nothing for about 20 secs... also when iwent in prot for first time fucking lagged to the fucking max too... ten a gfx and mobo upgrade solved that, didnt have anymore stutter probs Very Happy ... and like carts sed sgt killer hasnt been near ur computer has he ?!?!?...
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: stutering and micro freezes   stutering and micro freezes EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 7:23 pm

Watchout29FTW wrote:
yeah my computer shits itself when a hover craft or boat comes is it like that cacophony

WOW. Someone else that that happens to. People always thought I was strange when I asked them not to use the hovercraft. Although for some reason it would sometimes be alright.

@your dog, at least its only the game. My whole computer would reboot sometimes within 5 minutes of playing. I think that it is a heat issue, but I don't need to play games on my lappy anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: stutering and micro freezes   stutering and micro freezes EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 5:24 am

zygurt...maybe psu??
Back to top Go down
cacophony

PostSubject: stuttering ,freezing   stutering and micro freezes EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:59 am

yeah i think the new patch is helping with this problem but after a long delay sorting out my pb im now trying out xp thanks for the tip Quacks .My specs shuld be running good.Asus sli delux,9800 gx2 in raid etc.....Thanks for the help an concern in this matter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stutering and micro freezes   stutering and micro freezes Empty

Back to top Go down

stutering and micro freezes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top