Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Vote for us on the escapist!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earz4life
Earz4life

Vote for us on the escapist! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for us on the escapist!   Vote for us on the escapist! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:52 am

Myself and clerk are part of a group (were the techies) who entered into the annual escapist video competition. Our video, "Lex Talionis - The Law of Revenge" is about Dwayne Orwell, a teenage gamer dreams of his teacher’s death. When her corpse is found under unusual circumstances, he is thrust into a world of deception, chaos and subterfuge. As the past catches up to him, Dwayne Orwell must face the greatest challenges of his life (that was the description which we gave the escapist)

Here is the link:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-escapist-film-festival-2009/1210-Lex-Talionis-The-Law-of-Revenge

We need all of your votes!

Cheers

Earz (and the rest of the team)
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

Vote for us on the escapist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote for us on the escapist!   Vote for us on the escapist! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:01 pm

I am visit the escapist at least once a week so I'll be sure to put in my vote, last years winners kicked arse lol, hope yours is as good.

EDIT: Ok just watched it, was alright, no doomsday arcade though Razz
Back to top Go down

Vote for us on the escapist!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top