Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Hello My Name Is MilkAndCereal And I Love Men.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MilkAndCereal

Hello My Name Is MilkAndCereal And I Love Men. Empty
PostSubject: Hello My Name Is MilkAndCereal And I Love Men.   Hello My Name Is MilkAndCereal And I Love Men. EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:37 am

Just kidding...

Just thought I'd drop you guys a line and say hi.

So here goes:

HI!

That is all.

Now to say bye.

BYE!
Back to top Go down
QuAcKsFTW
Clan Founder
QuAcKsFTW

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Name Is MilkAndCereal And I Love Men.   Hello My Name Is MilkAndCereal And I Love Men. EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 1:39 pm

My initial reaction when i seen the topic was "tell me something i didnt know" lol

Glad you could find your way here and look forward to having some feedback regarding
how the server is running, settings or rules you would like in place.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
https://clanftw.forumotion.net
OB1FTW

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Name Is MilkAndCereal And I Love Men.   Hello My Name Is MilkAndCereal And I Love Men. EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:28 am

Hey milk, has the AOS forums been down or something? I tried to have a peek the other day and it seems the site was down. I didnt know whether it was my net or not???
Back to top Go down
MilkAndCereal

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Name Is MilkAndCereal And I Love Men.   Hello My Name Is MilkAndCereal And I Love Men. EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:00 am

OB1FTW wrote:
Hey milk, has the AOS forums been down or something? I tried to have a peek the other day and it seems the site was down. I didnt know whether it was my net or not???

They're working fine as far as I know, but it could have been Marv doing some site maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Name Is MilkAndCereal And I Love Men.   Hello My Name Is MilkAndCereal And I Love Men. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello My Name Is MilkAndCereal And I Love Men.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top