Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

a fly on the wall (hacker screenies)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) Empty
PostSubject: a fly on the wall (hacker screenies)   a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:38 pm

sure post collective hacker examples here, though usualy videos best demonstrate some.

i tried getting video before of a guy on GameArena who went around with a pistol that froze people and flew around. i think OB1 and someone were in that server too..

ill begin with.. QUACKS of course that fucking hack...

nah, but with this guy on that awesome new map NesHem:

a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) ScreenShot0027

a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) ScreenShot0028

a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) ScreenShot0029

can it be any more obvious?

a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) ScreenShot0035

a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) ScreenShot0036

so yeah, i spawn and see this guy just standing there, getting consecutive headshots with that odd holding rocketlauncher which ended up hitting with an 'smg' symbol. also what you can't see here but when he did shoot it made an smg sound and a little casing would come out as well as some muzzle fire from where an smg's muzzle would end mid way of the rocket launcher. though here it's acting like a sniper rifle, so iuno..

any idea what kind of a hack this is?

EDIT: could be one of those ghost mode hacks i think, where you can 'leave' your body somewhere and fly out and kill people still and all that. hence why he uses different weapons, misses, etc..
i know something similar was included in that 'longpoke' hack bundle. i think it was called..

kinda weird though, because there were times he'd shoot at me and miss like when i was on top of the bridge that throws you out to parachute down, he killed me a couple of times there but not before missing first.. ( i knew because he didn't immediately one shot me)

shows theres no skill in hacking.
and yeah he tried to palm it off as everything was still cool.. fucking cunt.

oh and here's what happens when you do too many hacks/drugs too much and alt-tab out when someone shoots a nuke:

a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) ScreenShot0038

my screen was like that until the game ended.

and thats the end of my story
Back to top Go down
Jarhead

PostSubject: a fly on the wall (hacker screenies)   a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:42 am

Ye l agree with u that guy was like hacking man .

Shot me with sniper rifle and quickly got me with sub.

which was kinda bs when wasn't anywhere near me
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: a fly on the wall (hacker screenies)   a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 3:01 am

Hi Dog,
There's a couple of things you need to do in order for us to be able to remove players like this permanently,

Firstly go and re-read the Server rules thread ... No public accusations of hacking, Crysis still has a few visual bugs and it can look like someone is hacking when they aren't, though with that said it is usually pretty obvious to every one on the server if there is a hacker on.

In future, could you please send this kind of thing via a Private message to an Admin and we will deal with it as appropriate.

We need his PB GUID, you can get this by typing pb_plist into the console, if there are a lot of players on, or spam messages in the console, you may need to press page up to show the offenders PB GUID if its near the top of the list, its easiest if you screenshot it and submit it along with the rest of your evidence, this makes tracking down and removing them much much easier for the admins.

Of course if an Admin is in Teamspeak just notify one of us and we will investigate ASAP, and if we feel that they are hacking they will be promptly removed.

Thanks for your assistance.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: a fly on the wall (hacker screenies)   a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:16 am

Ok in future i won't be an arse, and just do it the proper way:

pb_plist, get their GUID

and then private message to let one of you guys know

i guess this was just an example, if you want me to edit anything out then let me know. Cheers man.
Back to top Go down
D3coy
FTW Clan Member
D3coy

PostSubject: Just to add some info   a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:20 am

Troppo,

your dog actually was on TS with Quacks when we found this guy. Quacks took care of it straight away...

Cheers!
D3coy
Back to top Go down
QuAcKsFTW
Clan Founder
QuAcKsFTW

PostSubject: Re: a fly on the wall (hacker screenies)   a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 7:27 am

Yeah thanks for that mate, If the player is caught hacking and there is good proof i rekcon they should be shown to the public, GUID ip the lot. Might start a new topic for that. Will have a think about it.
Back to top Go down
https://clanftw.forumotion.net
Shmoe

PostSubject: Re: a fly on the wall (hacker screenies)   a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 7:49 am

ive got a question, WHY WHEN I TYPE pb_plist INTO CONSOLE DOES IT SHOW ME NOTHING?!
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: a fly on the wall (hacker screenies)   a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 8:20 am

because it comes up with "homo alert"

nah its a glitch.

does any of your console show up? cause i sometimes get the same problem
Back to top Go down
Shmoe

PostSubject: Re: a fly on the wall (hacker screenies)   a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:10 am

carts, what your console shows in all games the moment you open it is none of our business, but console works, r_displayinfo 1 works, just when i do pb_plist, it doesnt show anything
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: a fly on the wall (hacker screenies)   a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:37 am

add this command in the console (it obviously unrestricts console comands)

con_restricted 0

if your running a config add this to your cfg file

con_restricted=0
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
Watchout29

PostSubject: Re: a fly on the wall (hacker screenies)   a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 10:29 am

lol i knew that guy was hacking he killed me twice with bullshit things
thats good we got him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: a fly on the wall (hacker screenies)   a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:40 pm

oh i thought Troppo was there when it happened...

yeah Quacks did an awesome job of taking care of him, but not before i did first: bucket of lead to the head ;-)

matrix style "hack this *BANG*"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a fly on the wall (hacker screenies)   a fly on the wall (hacker screenies) Empty

Back to top Go down

a fly on the wall (hacker screenies)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top