Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

let us see your ugly faces...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:24 am

Yea hair cut would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:56 am

Picky bastards,

don't listent to the cunts sass lol
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:31 am

Haha Sass nice photo.. And yeah dont listen to illicit and dessi.. They got bigger problems then you Wink
Back to top Go down
Sasstraliss
Sasstraliss

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:47 am

I already got a haircut after that photo was taken.

I cbf'ed shaving.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:21 am

dont worry sass, the other guys and girl all have bum fluff too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:23 am

I wish i still had bum fluff dont have to go through shaving blades all the time.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:28 am

Sasstraliss wrote:
I cbf'ed shaving.

+1 king
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:33 pm

let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 17933_1234502502873_1238505452_3-1

This is me (in the middle) on top of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania.

That was the first of the 7 summits I had done and I plan to do either Mt. Elbrus or Mt. Aconcagua next.

Ahh if anyone is visiting Kenya or Tanzania soon/eventually and plans to do Kilimanjaro (its difficult but worth it) I am always available for a chat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:15 am

Dessicrater wrote:
dont worry sass, the other guys and girl all have bum fluff too

omg fuck you lol.. Late reaction i know Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:57 am

thats awsome dalek.

misses just came back from Africa too
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:02 am

now I bet she has a sore pelvis hey charlie
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:02 am

=|1Day|Dalek wrote:
let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 17933_1234502502873_1238505452_3-1

This is me (in the middle) on top of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania.

That was the first of the 7 summits I had done and I plan to do either Mt. Elbrus or Mt. Aconcagua next.

Ahh if anyone is visiting Kenya or Tanzania soon/eventually and plans to do Kilimanjaro (its difficult but worth it) I am always available for a chat Very Happy

You look pretty on the right hand side dalek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:12 am

let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 N6282910

Ok i am the dude on the right and yes i was wasted, it was a russian party and i had to say i was Polish to get in with my M8 LOL.
Back to top Go down
Venom

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:59 am

You sxc thing illicit.
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:14 am

That bloke 2nd from the left is about as russian as my left nut
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
Kel

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:47 am

bob wrote:

Hahahaha you don't say much but when you do it makes an impact Wink God i love you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 pm

Na he is a Khan u knw like genghis khan and all the states of russia before the iron curtain fell. Dont ask me how i knw this but yea. We went with some radom chicks that my m8 Knew long story cbf tell u the who thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Venom wrote:
You sxc thing illicit.
And dont u knw it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:26 pm

let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 8228_110

The dude in the middle, And notice the big hand for the famous pimp slap.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:53 pm

bob wrote:

hahaha omFUCKINGg i love you, hahaha

boots out
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Kel

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:54 pm

LilbootsFTW wrote:
bob wrote:

boots out

I love him more bitch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:57 pm

your mate looks like he's pretty crazy for your ass, slight freindly touch on the shoulder, followed by a reach around later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Kel wrote:
LilbootsFTW wrote:
bob wrote:

boots out

No comment u aint talking shyt about me so its ok.
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:26 pm

CharlieFTW wrote:
thats awsome dalek.

Thanks, where abouts did she go?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:03 pm

=|1Day|Dalek wrote:
CharlieFTW wrote:
thats awsome dalek.

Thanks, where abouts did she go?

North. Eritrea. She's Eritrean herself. She visited the family.
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Damn never even heard of it haha.

Africans are great people, when they aren't trying to scam you out of your money or haggling you to buy there crap Razz

But despite the poverty and the intense religion everywhere (visited an orphanage in Kenya and all of the popular songs were about god, well every song was and waking up at 5am EVERY morning for the muslim call to prayer was not cool Razz, why do they have to use megaphones?) African people are so much nicer and happier than your average obese, bogan australian haha
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:19 pm

=|1Day|Dalek wrote:

Africans are great people, when they aren't trying to scam you out of your money or haggling you to buy there crap Razz

But despite the poverty and the intense religion everywhere (visited an orphanage in Kenya and all of the popular songs were about god, well every song was and waking up at 5am EVERY morning for the muslim call to prayer was not cool Razz, why do they have to use megaphones?) African people are so much nicer and happier than your average obese, bogan australian haha

Africa is a continent, with many seperate countries that have quite different people living in them.
by scam youre thinking of the 'Nigerian' scams. doesnt apply to all of africa. Nigeria is also the most populated country in Africa, so seems more likely to have a higher number of people committing that crime, though other places did as well.

Religion is just something they take seriously, which if you actually believe in religion is what you should do. Same for countries in the middle east. thanks to the Ancestors of today's middle eastern countries, we have the foundations of math.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:14 pm

your dog wrote:
thanks to the Ancestors of today's middle eastern countries, we have the foundations of math.

Then i guess my ancestors wont like hearing that I FUCKING HATE MATH. Erhem.
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:13 pm

your dog wrote:
=|1Day|Dalek wrote:

Africa is a continent, with many seperate countries that have quite different people living in them.
by scam youre thinking of the 'Nigerian' scams. doesnt apply to all of africa. Nigeria is also the most populated country in Africa, so seems more likely to have a higher number of people committing that crime, though other places did as well.

Religion is just something they take seriously, which if you actually believe in religion is what you should do. Same for countries in the middle east. thanks to the Ancestors of today's middle eastern countries, we have the foundations of math.

Dont lecture the bloke. He has been there and has his own opinions.
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:17 am

National borders mean very little in Africa, they were not drawn around tribal areas, they were simply a ruler on the map. That is why you can find many tribal groups spread across many different countries.

+ Africa has a shared history of suffering, a fact that has made almost every rural village and city develop the same way. Sure in some southern and eastern nations the people will hold you hostage or shoot at you or whatever, people generally don't travel to Somalia etc.

So nationality means very little when comparing how people behave across the country. But I have only been to Kenya and Tanzania so I can only go on what I know and what I saw there.

And no I don't mean Nigerian scams you ding! I mean some Masai guy selling me a 'lion's tooth' for 10 000 shillings; and then the safari guide telling me its a cow bone xP.

I don't really care about the religion, I myself am not-religious, it was just an observation about the countries which was against my liking.But it makes (a lot of the) people honest and good natured so it does have good elements
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:52 am

bob wrote:
Dont lecture the bloke. He has been there and has his own opinions.

ah sorry dalek, it sounded like you were just being ignorant and bashing them for being scammers and religious.
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:28 am

Arnt you a good dog, eh boy. Have a biscuit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:46 am

IllicitFTW wrote:
Kel wrote:
LilbootsFTW wrote:
bob wrote:

boots out

No comment u aint talking shyt about me so its ok.

wtf are you on about.
Back to top Go down
QuAcKsFTW
Clan Founder
QuAcKsFTW

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:51 am

Nano showed me a pic of him so i thought i better post it in here

let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 Nano10
Back to top Go down
https://clanftw.forumotion.net
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:53 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 am

=|1Day|Dalek wrote:

Growing up in Africa I would not say that it is a very nice place, And growing up with "native africans" i would say that its not the greatest experience either.
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:25 am

I did an overland safari in Africa and loved it, went through 9 countries in 5 weeks from JoBurg all the way up to Kenya. My fav place was prob Malawi, also Zanzibar was great. But really the whole continent is beautiful. The people are as Dalek said poor as hell and opressed but seem to be happy and smiling all the time. They thrive on tourists to live hence the scamming and pestering to buy shit. JoBurg was the worst and we didnt even go out at night.....is that where you grew up Illicit?

Heres a quick pic of our truck and my ex infront of Kilimanjaro.

let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 Trucke10
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Nice cossie, yeah zanzibar was a good experience.

Are you sure thats Kili, there is no snow and its quite small, Kili is a monster?And it doesn't look much like Kili tbh haha

let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 17933_1234787990010_1238505452_3067

But 9 countries would have been excellent, did you do Egypt?

I feel like after what I did over 3 weeks that Eygpt is all thats really left on the continent to experience.

And to go with World Expeditions its roughly 7 grand to do the whole shooting match, if I didn't have bloody uni I would be saaving up to do that one at the end of this year.
Back to top Go down
Sasstraliss
Sasstraliss

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Ehheheh. Old style is what I'm into right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:16 pm

wow. exactly how i imagined you sass
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:38 pm

give me your hat.
and your vest and your cane and your pocket watch.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Yeah okay this thread has gone to shit.. fuck you all! Very Happy

If i could lock it i would!!!! let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:38 pm

oh settle down woman!!! nice pick, did you actually go out or was it for 1day Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Kel

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:13 am

LilbootsFTW wrote:
oh settle down woman!!!

Eat me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sasstraliss
Sasstraliss

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:29 am

LilbootsFTW wrote:
oh settle down woman!!! nice pick, did you actually go out or was it for 1day Razz

Ehehe. No.
It's probably my permanent going out outfit. Mainly because it's hilarious and because I can.

The main reason I got it however was for a steampunk convention next week, but the costume will be extended for other uses I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:11 am

^ ROFL, sass has he's own mardi gras in his house >: D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let us see your ugly faces...   let us see your ugly faces... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

let us see your ugly faces...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: