Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Resident Evil 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:21 am

they should use the L4D engine to do a resi evil game, puzzles to solve and epic boss battles, bigger arsenal too
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Hey Wounded,

Yeah I couldn’t agree with you more. They really could of made the game 10 times better in so many aspects(mainly the whole thing) I played it for about 1 hour in hope it was gonna get better but...nope shithouse. Without been racist and all that all ya do run round and killing black fellows with oversized eyes lol. It’s a dam shame because I played all the Resident Evil games before and quite enjoyed them. But like Trae was saying no puzzles or anything just…..well to sum it up in my words a bad gears of war gamplay. I could write a book on where they went wrong with 5 hahaha.

White’s rating 4/10.
Back to top Go down
KingKoopa

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:10 am

Im half way through downloading it, alot of people said it was bloody sick game, should i bother still downloading it? its fairly big like 6gb
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:12 am

i found it gay too. but its different for each person
Back to top Go down
KingKoopa

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:14 am

I used to play the orginal one on Playstation but havent since played games like that, i think il keep my quota and get need for speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top