Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Download managers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

Download managers Empty
PostSubject: Download managers   Download managers EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:09 am

Well this is my problem Laughing Its probably straight forward but its giving hell I have wasted the good part of the day trying to get my head around it. The IDM keep'n saving the dam files as htm instead of a RAR file???

Here is a screen of what I mean URL is the rar link to rapidshare.

Download managers 123-1

I guess at the end of the day if anyone knows of any better download managment programs that would be great. Im after one that work lol and has a scheduler with it.

cheers
White
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

Download managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download managers   Download managers EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:04 am

go rapidshare.com goto rapidshare tools section. download rsmanager.

http://rapidshare.com/rsm.html

i believe it works for both free users and premium i thinks.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

Download managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download managers   Download managers EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:16 am

can't u use it with free?
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

Download managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download managers   Download managers EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:31 am

Wounded wrote:
whitedevil, if u have a rapidshare account i can fix this for ya

IDM is a great program and very very fast, works fantastic with rapidshare, so if u got an account there give me a yell and i will fix it for ya

Hey wounded good news got one just then lol im a dumbass should of got one before hahaha but I enter the login info in the IDM and yeah htm agian. It would be sweet to get that happing for me,easier and less dicking around clicking prem user each time for those 200mb files. Some noob instructions would be sweet. lol

Cheers all white drunken
Back to top Go down
Jarhead

Download managers Empty
PostSubject: Download managers   Download managers EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:40 pm

haha l know how you feel whitey l spent 600 MB dling the same html files and got nowhere Sad and still did not get what l wanted which was shit
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

Download managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download managers   Download managers EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:34 pm

sad hey jars haha but now I was like holyshit my net isn’t that fast is it. I had a download speed of 190-200kbps Smile extremely happy. With the free user it was like 60kbps haha
Back to top Go down

Download managers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: