Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carts
FTW Clan Member

L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys! Empty
PostSubject: L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys!   L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:48 am

http://www.petitiononline.com/l4d2inoz/petition-sign.html?

spread this in any forums your in to get max amount of signatures! and sign for rands too haha!
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys!   L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:10 am

signed it, it already has 2239
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys!   L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:34 am

God you kids fire up to easy.
Valve have already looked at the problem "Naming of drug "Morphine"" and are looking at changing it...

Chill the fuck out...
While mr religious cunt sucker that stops these ratings is in place, petitions will do nothin.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys!   L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:58 am

followed by a 'slight modification' to enable those features anyway
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys!   L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:30 am

I want a feature that lets me watch a zombie slowly burn to death, skin melting away and charring.
I want a feature that lets the character do a sync kill by ripping out all the intestines of the zombies and chew on them.
I want a feature to have sex with the zombies.
I want a feature to have zombie orgies.
I want a feature that lets me be the zombie and eat the brains of other people, where I can repeatedly tap a button to peel the skull open and rip the brain to shreds with my teeth.
I want a feature that lets me gang attack a human and tear their body in half and rip thier head off with the spine still attached and lets me beat to death other players with the head and spine.
I want a feature where you can roll around in heaps of shredded organs and shit and have a blood bath.
I want a feature that lets me rip off the genitalia and boobs of characters and eat them.

But seriously, I dont understand how you can have zombie slasher films with just as gorey shit and you cant have an interactive game thats doing the same shit only your the director of the action more so than some fat fucker yellin at people what to do behind a camera. Whats the fucking difference.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys!   L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:48 am

^^ that and in movies some directors use animal organs for realism.

These are just cg images ffs.

time to kill Atkinson.

Crysis Wars has tought me to be violent and a master sniper. It is the games fault I want to kill him.

Oh wait, no, I forgot I have a choice, the game didn't make me. I did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys!   L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys! Empty

Back to top Go down

L4d2 petition, spread this shit boys!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top