Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Observations of a relative noob

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rasta

Observations of a relative noob Empty
PostSubject: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Hello all,

Some of you may recognise the name from the FTW server lately "rasta". I am a gamer from way back, I would guess I started before some of you guys were even born..... LOL. Played my first game in 1990 on an Amiga 500. Those of you too young to know the name, google it for a laugh. Ours had a 500mb hard drive and 2 meg memory upgrade - high tech shit in those times.

Anyway, I wanted to relate some observations from a new users perspective:

1. Although sometimes asking for help within the game, this doesn't always seem to be that forthcoming. I realise that people want to just frag others, but it would be nice to have some "tuition" on some of the basics of what is required. I would be willing to undertake some education on the mechanics of the game to be of more use to my team.

2. Following on from point 1: I was hoping to join FTW clan and maybe get the help I need to stop dying every few seconds...can I petition the admins to let me in, or can the clan thread be opened for a short time? Being an Aussie, I wanted to stay here, both on the server and the clan etc.

3. I notice some players are loners, and some specifically go the team approach. In a team game, why is this? Obviously I mean in the context of TIA or Power Struggle. For example, tonight while playing on the FTW server, the people would just tear off in a vehicle and leave others behind at the base. Sure makes it harder to get things done.

4. How the hell do I get the voice thing working in the game? At times I can hear people talking, but it isnt very clear. I have voice / gaming programs, but dont know what the voice servers are?

5. I am more a tactics player, not so much a fistycuffs player, how can this be of any use in this game? For example, I would tend to bring a reinforcement truck to a battle for the homies to get shit from, than go in the front door myself. I would probably trip over the steps into the proto factory and kill myself....otherwise I enjoy shooting down VTOLs with a heavy gauss vehicle from way over the other side of the map.

6. In the past 2-3 days, I have got about 95% of my points via strategically placed claymores, is this wrong? I made LT purely from this the last game.

7. On the last point, how long do things persist in the game? Such as claymores and land mines etc?

8. How does the FTW server get funded, via you guys? I dont have much spare cash, but may be able to spare a couple of bucks now and then for the server to stay up (see point 2 for more encouragement)

Otherwise, the game is excellent, and I have a great time playing it. I have 5 kids, 3 of whom also play the game. My oldest two boys (13 and 11) are a lot better at the game than I.....so are sort of helping me with it Smile Maybe I'm a bit old, but it is too much fun.....
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Hey mate,

Yeah i have seen you around Smile

Anyway to answer your questions/statments..

1. I am more then happy to give out a lending hand.. I have helped alot of non FTW people in the past and im not gunna stop now.. I would personally think im a fairly good player (Yes i know big head)

2. i dont think they will be accepting people in the clan atm.. We just had a huge clean out and i think were sitting happy ducks Smile You could always try in future.. Plus there is alot of other aussie clans out there such as RPL, [TAG],{TF} and AoS..

3. Usually at the beginning of the game if you dont tear off and cap any energy or bunkers and score enough prestige then basically your screwed for the rest of the game until you can earn enough pres to buy yourself a scar.. otherwise your up shit creek with a smg.

4. normally in your settings there is a button for allowing you to chat in game with your mic.. Just hit ALT on the right hand side of your keyboard and it should work if your mic is set to default.

5. I am personally more of a senaky person compared to just grabbin a car and being out in the open.. Gets your more kills and provides you with heaps of cover.

6. Claymores are an awesome trick but you cant always rely on them.. Grab a mate and prac in a priv server to learn the best spots for hiding good clays

7. Clay limits are 4 and last up until you die or place mor ethen 4, MInes are 2 and same thing goes for disappearing..

8. All and /or most of the FTW contribute each month the keep the server alive.. Some more then others.. But anything will. Outside donations are definitly welcome.

Just let me know if you wanna have a chat about any other tactics or skills etc and i will be more then happy to help.. my xfire is marlly if you wanna chat Smile

Cheers,
Kel xx
Back to top Go down
rasta

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Thanks Marlly,

Have seen you online too. Thanks for the offer of help, much appreciated.

On the PPs, I now know why it is so hard to get anywhere if you arent in the game from the beginning....I try to travel with a few guys (girls) in a car to anywhere that can be taken first, then goes downhill from there...

Ok on the clays and mines. I should wait till they blow up then place more then, or just give up on them...I have taken to hiding them in the grass lately, esp on the routes to/from bunkers for the nmy.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:21 am

Yeah normally i just race out to get in a car and to cap stuff. Then as soon as i have enough PP then i buy a scar, silencer, reflex sight, laser and 3 nades (If i have enough) It usually gets me by until i die again.

Dont give up on clays.. They are your friends.. You just really need to learn where to position them.. For eg. On Crossroads if the enemy has the bunker on the hill then you place a clay at the back door.. because thats where they are going to mainly be coming from..

Alot of the time you can get the enemy with clays in the proto.. Because its the main place the enemy is heading for.. But placing them in the grass is a good idea.. (especially if the enemy is coming in that direction) Dont ever waste a clay and put it anywhere.. Because 95% of the time noone is gunna hit it.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:37 am

hey

1. check out the links in my signature for a bunch of information / tutorials on how to play the game

number 3 isnt really much of a question anyone can answer, and all comes down to the individual.
some people get annoyed by teammates getting in the way (like me)
..personally i hate teammates who follow me and cloak. the sound of them cloaking distracts me

4. if you have a mic plugged in, then all you need to do is press Alt (this can be remapped)
if you want to mute anyone, hold tab and space (i think) and click their mic icon next to their name

5. cool
6. cool
.. yeah you can play the game however you want (unless it contradicts our rules) but really its up to you
personally, id say experiment with everything and learn different ways to play, use them all.

dont worry about age man, some people in the clan are older than others. as long as you enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:29 am

Give me a shout out if you see me I'll give you a run down on how to potentially improve your aim and we'll go from there.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:46 am

walls and walls of text!

First thing

1) SCAR is weapon of choice (Reminds me of fatboy slim song haha, good old Christopher Walken!)

2) Mod SCAR with laser and Assault Scope

3) Dont use INVISIBILITY (ESPECIALLY WITH LASER ON)

4) Claymores, set em up at entrances first until you get good at knowning where people run around the most

5) Use SMG with LASER and SCOPE in-doors as its got excellent stopping power up close (Even the dual weild pistols are man stoppers but they aren't so noob freindly)

6) Headshots mean more damage done

7) Armour mode against good players, speed mode against weak players

Cool Learn to Strafe and shoot, can be the difference between living and dying

9) Learn to find cover like tall crates or walls and let your enemy fight you from out in the open

10) In firefight , if you notice your getting low on your clip swap weapons before you run out as a reload is slow but a weapon change is instant

11) Watch your radar, if you hear a sniper shot check the map (The big map layout should show you where the shot came from if you cant see them on your UI Radar). You can either avoid their line of fire or go sneaky on em and kill em. (Still do not use invis as a trained sniper can notice your blue hazey outline when you move.)
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:58 am

Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:57 am

if you can be fucked reading that, then you can be fucked playing crysis
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:13 pm

lol carts, good point
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:53 am

You guys are shit... Stealth mode is the fkn bomb.
Many time i would sneak up behind fag fire blower boy and kill his faggot ass.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 am

But you don't deny the faggot bit wounded? rofl
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:07 am

Thats why you never know till your dead
Back to top Go down
rasta

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Had an odd night tonight with someone pretending to be something about a dog? I didn't find it very funny. The admins should have pulled the guy, or the game.

Anyway, I have tried a few pointers, like mouse speed and laser pointers now and not sure yet if it helps, but I made CPT and had 9/12 K/D so not too bad. Half of them sniping as usual.
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:39 am

rasta wrote:
Had an odd night tonight with someone pretending to be something about a dog? I didn't find it very funny. The admins should have pulled the guy, or the game.

Anyway, I have tried a few pointers, like mouse speed and laser pointers now and not sure yet if it helps, but I made CPT and had 9/12 K/D so not too bad. Half of them sniping as usual.

best thing to do is keep trying, and even have some 1 on 1 training. If you look a basejj, not more than a month ago hed be really happy to get a kd like that, and now he often comes top and gets good k/ds. Best thing to do is come on teamspeak and ask one of us for some help, i'm sure we'd be glad to give you some advice/training
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:20 am

rasta wrote:

next time im up late instead of mucking around making Vertz ragequit, ill give you a hand if you want.
my score was i think nearly 30, to 7 or 8 deaths, but not that many were on..

still, i got that from the scar, smg and pistols to finish people off.
as long as you can keep a smooth steady aim that helps alot
Back to top Go down
rasta

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:20 am

What is the TS server? Have asked this previously.

I will spend some time watching other players to see what they do. Hope I don't get kicked for it.

No mention of the idiot that was online last night with nobody (read: admins) doing anything about it. Pretty ordinary effort really from FTW admins. I know I could have logged, but then idiots like that will keep coming back. Seems it was someone known to most people there, and was in the middle of some teenage hormone rant......whoever it was STFU.
Back to top Go down
rasta

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:28 am

Ok, thanks your dog. I was a bit confused as to whom I was talking to last night. Maybe it was you, and you should have banned yourself..... Smile

Anyway, My score has gone from 1-2 kills and 20 deaths in the last few days. So I am making big gains pretty quick. My main thing is I love the vehicle maps like Savannah, but nobody plays them.

When I really think about it, I can usually outsmart younger players, especially snipers. Might be my thing in the future - anti-sniper work. Killed at least 10 last night, at least half with head shots.

The stupidity of a map like frost is gone when having so much fun trying to get back the proto - the most hectic and awesome fun i've had in ages.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:32 am

rasta wrote:
What is the TS server? Have asked this previously.

I will spend some time watching other players to see what they do. Hope I don't get kicked for it.

No mention of the idiot that was online last night with nobody (read: admins) doing anything about it. Pretty ordinary effort really from FTW admins. I know I could have logged, but then idiots like that will keep coming back. Seems it was someone known to most people there, and was in the middle of some teenage hormone rant......whoever it was STFU.

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=teamspeak2

go there and download teamspeak 2, someone should private message you the details and how to get on.
im writting 'someone' because im about to leave for work and don't know them off the top of my head.

its basically the Voice-chat client we use to talk in and out of game

you won't get kicked for watching players, no one can tell who youre watching - only that you are 'spectating'
and even then if the server isnt full it won't cause any problems

that teenage with hormones raging was in fact, actually me.
yeah, just ignore me sometimes.
if you had been there from beginning to end of when it started and known me and maybe the other two involved that it was a joke and elaborate on my part in that i gave Vertz alot of crap, still love the guy though

oh and i am also one of the several admins for the server. =]

though i apologise for any discomfort i may have caused you.
in future though, just try not to read the chat, and to stop hearing what people say over the mic;
press tab, and spacebar.
use the mouse to click the speaker icon next to the players name to mute them.

also, admins are not on 24/7 and are not able to constantly keep track what all players do.
i usually do my best though to keep people in line, except for the odd occasion out to have fun.
this doggy is notorious for being tight and strict on rule breakers.
and getting angry.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:35 am

rasta wrote:
Ok, thanks your dog. I was a bit confused as to whom I was talking to last night. Maybe it was you, and you should have banned yourself..... Smile

Anyway, My score has gone from 1-2 kills and 20 deaths in the last few days. So I am making big gains pretty quick. My main thing is I love the vehicle maps like Savannah, but nobody plays them.

When I really think about it, I can usually outsmart younger players, especially snipers. Might be my thing in the future - anti-sniper work. Killed at least 10 last night, at least half with head shots.

The stupidity of a map like frost is gone when having so much fun trying to get back the proto - the most hectic and awesome fun i've had in ages.

haha thats okay

yeah i should have. or at least kicked myself for 60 minutes for being a cunt.

the big desert map Mesa is nice, but people get tired of vehicle maps because they dont like the lack of skill tank spamming and vtol whoring tends to involve.

keep your eyes open always, especially for movement of those human-shapes as they crawl around the map. dont focus on any one part of the screen, but all of it and especially into the distance. maybe even sit back a bit and simply watch
youll see people running everywhere, allowing you to pick your targets and set up an attack. or just shoot them from where you stand
Back to top Go down
rasta

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:43 am

I'll make a deal with you: seeing as you are obviously mentally unstable, which can be a good thing, instead of banning yourself, go onto a secure server and help me out maybe. That can be your "punishment". Remember, cunts are useful.....

Just so you know, and everyone else - I actually do this shooting shit in real life, not at people though. I shoot long range target, and build rifles for a living. We are the only rifle action maker in Australia, here in WA.

I can shoot people on the run no problem in game with a sniper rifle, it is up close I don't do too well.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:50 am

if you have a mouse with high dpi (mine does up to 2000 but is set at about 1600) and enough room to actually move it on your desk, and keep your sensitivity low, you will find you can move the mouse with enough force to quickly keep track of the target but still keep it steady enough to aim regardless of how close or far they are.

just comes down to practice practice practice.
the little things help improve us the most really
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:43 am

The key to this game is when someone called Wounded, Serbz or Xternal joins a server, you leave Razz.
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:18 am

I was under the impression you were just pointing to the fistycuff banner in reference to me, instead of the previously mentioned names lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 am

Observations of a relative noob Fistyc10
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:02 am

Haha yay Smile
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:05 am

[TAG]DalekKing wrote:
The key to this game is when someone called Wounded, Serbz or Xternal joins a server, you leave Razz.
thats fucking stupid, serbz, wounded and xternal are all shit anyway!
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:39 pm

1. Not too many people will actually try help you in game, they're busy trying not to get their own asses blown off, in game voice is not as good as it should be and typing requires standing still which usually = death.
Also asking for help ingame can paint a rather large target on your back for the stats whores to shoot at any easy kill they can get they will.

2. Unfortunately recruitment for crysis wars is closed at the current time, this may change in the future.
You are most welcome to continue playing on the FTW server, and hopefully some of our members will take the time to help you out.

3. Some players are loners, and some specifically go the team approach, It is just the way it is with crysis. As for people tearing off in a vehicle ... would you ride with someone who has never held a licence and can't drive for shit, most won't and prefer to drive themselves to a destination of their own choosing without crashing and burning in the first few seconds.

4. The in game voice default key is left ALT, this can be changed to any key through the options/keybindings menu. If your mic is already set up correctly for other programs it should work at least half the time for half the players in the server, as I said before the in game voice is below standard.

5. Tactics are definitly a part of the game and it's good to see you have started to develop some stratagies, you will find that the tactics employed will need to be varied frequently depending on who's playing, how they are playing and which map is being played.

6. Certainly use claymores and mines, they are an easy way to get cheap kills in high traffic areas while you skill up in other areas.

7. Claymores and AV mines will persist in game as long you are still alive and for about 30 seconds after you die,
Guns dropped by killed enemies/team mates will hang around for about 10 - 20 seconds,
Auto-spawning vehicles will blow up not too long after they are abandoned usually accompanied by the beeping letting you know its about to blow.
Vehicles bought at a vehicle factory should remain untill they are destroyed by the enemy or a team mate.

8. The monthly server payments are primarily and usually wholly funded by the FTW clan members, donations from the public are most welcome, though not very often forthcoming,
There is a donate button on the site homepage currently at the bottom of the general forum,
All funds donated are put toward the upkeep of the servers.

In the all to often event that insufficient donations are made by FTW clan members and the public, one member is left to foot the bill .... Thanks Quacks .... FFS come and play once in a while man.

Hopefully this addresses your questions sufficently, If you manage to get onto our teamspeak and you are instantly kicked by chance, it will most likley be because you have joined with the default name of Guest1, you can change this in the TS "settings" menu under "options" and in the "other" tab change the default guest nickname and you should be OK to get on.
Back to top Go down
rasta

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:16 pm

Been trying different things tonight, changed my mouse settings up and down a bit. I have it going a fair bit slower now. I also noticed that flying a helo I have it going a lot quicker to be able to turn faster.

I just love sniping. On Tarmac I think it was, I got 5 in a row and no deaths, 4 head shots at 230m + the last one was two guys coming after me, which failed (i escaped to go back to the base and reload). In a later game also was killing people with my scar and sniping....double tap head shots. A few FTW victims there.

I am not much good close in fighting by myself, really bad in fact. But get back far enough, I can do a lot better. I prefer to go with someone else, esp if going into the proto. I have trouble seeing what is going on I think, and I can't hit anyting close up that is moving. Funny I can headshoot someone at 200m+ while they are running.....maybe because they not shooting back.

Thanks to Marlly for lending me the scar, ill service it and have it in the rack in the morning. The laser and I just dont get along. It is the first thing I look for when scoping out victims - can see it from miles away.

Hope to do some one on one soon with the shooty stuff up close.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Nah it's no problem mate.. Unfortunatly you got killed like 5 seconds after i gave it to you but the best thing to buy once you have pp is a scar with a laser, silencer and which zoom thing you prefer.. and nades and even clays (To place at energy sites and anywhere else that has alot of traffic flow)

I will try and help you out as much as i can but unfortunatly as of late i have been gettin really angry with the game.. so im sorry i fi seem to be distracted when your following me.. i just tend to go on a full out killing spree!.. But like if im on just follow me around and ill help ya out as much as i can.
Back to top Go down
rasta

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:23 am

Thanks Marlly, I thought originally you had thrown it at me to hit me, but then suddenly realised you were giving it to me LOL.

I was trying to watch what you were doing, but is hard when running around like a loony. Add to that I really hate that map.

Thinking on sound, I might have to get some decent headphones, as I miss a lot of sounds (like footsteps coming up behind me) due to shit computer speakers which I usually have turned down a bit as the computer is in the kids room. I will look for some on a non-existent budget.

Found my new mic, so see if that works.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:29 am

Hi Rasta

If you ever need me to send you the aimbot and speed/fly cheats just let me know, I have been playing with these ftw clowns for ages and never been able to kill any of them.

I find it hard to win when an FTW member runs past my vtol 1000 feet in the fucking sky and plants c4 on me and then floats oh so gracefully down to earth and all this without even having a chopper or vtol..

Wait until you go fisting with them.. i once had about 7 kills to 55 deaths.. again the speed cheat they use is awesome.
Back to top Go down
rasta

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:42 am

Just reading your post again Pauline.....I'm not sure the term "fisting" is that appropriate, maybe you mean fistycuffs - google "fisting" in images with safe search turned off to see why. LMAO

I did ok with fistycuffs the few times I did it.

I will practice in IA a few times to try and improve,
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:48 am

rasta wrote:
Just reading your post again Pauline.....I'm not sure the term "fisting" is that appropriate, maybe you mean fistycuffs - google "fisting" in images with safe search turned off to see why. LMAO

thats exactly what she means, you obviously don't know the F-CK clan well enough

and lasers are a MUST if you're going to get anywhere with a gun, there is no way you will improve without one. They literally remove almost all spread and without one there is no way you will hit anything. Just look at any of the top players and youll see they always use laser+silencer. Even if you want to avoid the silencer there is no way you can play without a laser

edit: try enabling simple iron sights in the game options, and turn off weapon intertia if it helps
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:58 am

Hello clerk
what is "weapon intertia " and what does it do ?
I agree with you "lasers are a MUST if you're going to get anywhere with a gun". That is somethiong quickly learnt on your servers.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:04 am

I never meant fisting, you are disgusting and not a very nice person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:20 am

Rasta i have been playing 3d wolfenstein, Danger Dan when u where still a sperm in you old mans sack so yea the best thing for you to do it stop typing so much and get some skill, gbf reading al of your long posts, and just play the fucken game.
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:34 am

yeah thanks axe. Makes sense, that is news to me, so thanks for that tip. I didn't know it disappeared when you started to run.
I always thought where'd it go ? and thought it just got lost in the background.
As usual, always grateful for the help FTW provide in increasing my enjoyment of the game
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 am

Danielle i will now have the laser all the time, your fucked slag head... you will die so much that you will crawl into your own cunt..
Back to top Go down
rasta

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:55 pm

IllicitFTW wrote:
Rasta i have been playing 3d wolfenstein, Danger Dan when u where still a sperm in you old mans sack so yea the best thing for you to do it stop typing so much and get some skill, gbf reading al of your long posts, and just play the fucken game.

So that would make you at least 50? Shame you have to lower the standard of FTW, which have been very helpful to me while I have been online.

I ask questions, as I want to learn the game. Unlike most people, I wasn't born with uber skills. After having killed you a number of times, you werent born with much skill either I notice. Cant wait to go online and pwn you again.

Otherwise, thanks to everyone that has helped me, much appreciated. Have been practicing on the 1v1 servers a little and slowly getting better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations of a relative noob   Observations of a relative noob Empty

Back to top Go down

Observations of a relative noob

View previous topic View next topic Back to top