Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Fuckin some real weird shit!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carts
FTW Clan Member

Fuckin some real weird shit! Empty
PostSubject: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:29 am

check this shit out, stole it off cybergamer but its really weird

1) paste http://174.133.240.117 into your browser
2) it will look like google. type alfa tsentr into the search part, DO NOT touch anything, let it load, will be black for a bit.

let us know what you see/what you feel about it

its proper weird.

oh btw, it wont jump out at you!
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:04 am

mate its a curse thing, i wouldn't recommend watching it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:13 am

viral spam of swf loops, server is from US, meant to make everyone think its footage from an experiment where they trapped people in different environments to see the effects on the psyche.

+1 for it being a curse thing too. alfa tsentr is a fake website advertising the services of ex-spetsnaz, tho the site is hosted from california
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:37 am

You idiots, this is the new Fisher Price web site
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:13 am

Hello Axe wound and pauline
Please, let me quote you pauline...
(F_ck) Pauline.. wrote:
Yes we both would love to be unbanned, I am happy with my new name .. but i do miss my Avatar...

We will try and be more serious and actually add some value, and accept that at any time we could be rebanned if we act like fucking idiots..

Danielle is soo sorry she has pledged free blow jobs to all those involved in her unbanning..

If unbanning is not an option could i have my avatar from my banned account added back..

Hmmm... now let me see... how does your post add value ?
Hey Axe, are you going to ban Pauline ?
Oh thanks Pauline... now I suppose I am re re-banned as well... again
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:58 am

what do you mean by being a curse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:03 pm

a hex. it's bad luck to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 pm

ah fuck sake, just my luck. Was just reading about it and supposbly its a marketing AMG or some shit

i will quote some shit that i got off cybergamer
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:06 pm

I'm currently fascinated by a possible viral marketing mystery game, supposedly an ARG (Alternate Reality Game). Basically there's this girl named "Junko Junsui" thats been adding people on facebook, twitter and myspace. She posts all these weird links, says strange stuff and even posts in Czech at times.

One of the sites ( http://junsui.shineisei.jp/ ) is like some sort of Japanese genetics company that shows you this intro of a perfect human named Junko and then the video goes all scrambly and you see her kneeling on the ground and a weird message comes up like the site has been hacked while were looking at it.

Theres also another site that you find by putting a 'company' name into a fake google page that brings up what looks to be a surveillance video of a girl in a room, but I'm yet to see the girl because the room is always dark for me. To see that one go here: http://174.133.240.117/ and type in alfa-tsentr and search.

Theres a little wiki site being set up to track everything related to the 'game' http://junkojunsui.wikidot.com but as yet its still not clear as to if this is a movie, video game or something else. Some people thought it was real for a little while but I definitely feel this is just a fun mystery viral marketing thing.

thats off wiki quoted off cg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:11 pm

nah it's too far to go for a viral marketing plug. it's either actually some really bad shit or some fuckin lunatic's way to get off from feeling like he's freaking people out.
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 pm

oh great, i feel like shit now
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:25 am

this aint the movies trae. hexes and curses and shit? Im a strong believer in 'if you can see it, it's real, if you can't, its just a figment of your imagination gone wild' I believe in the fact that the unknown scares people the most and that peoples imagination plays on fears of these things.

The supernatural
Cosmic powers
Unearthly aspects and apparitions
The shadows
Unnatural sounds at night

Every smart person knows that something that can't be identified will scare the shit outta anyone. Examples are some movies.

The original 'Alien' (You never see the fucker till near the end of the movie)
Blair Witch Project (Which had BS doco's made up to make people believe the story was real, was aired on national TV and worked as people thought the shit was REAL!) My GF being one of them and she was shit scared as she's into beliefs of ghosts and demons and shit.

I would say this is excellent usage of available media and it's a stunt for some kind of show aiming at the internet demographic.

Def an ARG (Alternate Reality Game) designed by the populus without knowning they are influencing it's outcome. Seen shit from some companies (Bungie software) where they create strange websites with hidden identities and it's like chasing down clues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game

Last edited by Dessicrater on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:48 am

Lol i'm a firm believer in If you can see it, it's real too, but i also accept the possibility of 'if you can't see it, it could still be real'. take shit outside the visible spectrum for instance. Now it may not exactly be 'luck', but the impact that viewing certain things can have a psychological translation on your thought processes and your actions which can quite often be bad luck.

I also personally believe that a fractal pattern known as the fateline is created at the super-sub-atomic level which ties all things together and creates a fabric for reality to operate in, and that there is indeed a factor of 'luck', even if at some level it can be dismissed with statistics =). Therefore, i will not watch the video of some weird slut crying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:05 am

the junsui website only has 5 actual 'buttons' and a couple of links but everything is PW protected, it's such a load of shit lol. It's obviously NOT about genetic manipulation otherwise you'd be allowed to view these websites. My guess is people have to crack the username and password and it'll lead further into the story or give another clue to try to evaluate. There would be minor hints and clues through all the used media of this ARG but finding it is the hard part.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 am

I eat shit like that for breakfast!
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:02 am

Stop doing drugs cunts, drugs are bad...I'm the only one allow to do them
Back to top Go down
Flubberguts

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:08 am

wooooowww she spewed up right before i got a boner
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:13 am

Boring thanks for wasting a few seconds from my intersting and busy life, and oh oh i think she has a tummy ache..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:18 am

ROFL FLUBBS
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 am

lol I been spreadin the word, see how many people I can get cursed hahahahaha. Suck shit phone operators!
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:09 am

lol i typed in what carts told me too and it came up with some bullshit about a russian army camp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 am

its not a russian army camp, its a russian experimentation lab being used to house junko which the junsui are trying to get 'little bird' free from. It stinks of conspiracy theory and shit, stupid gayness.
Back to top Go down
cacophony

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:47 am

Carts wrote:
check this shit out, stole it off cybergamer but its really weird

1) paste http://174.133.240.117 into your browser
2) it will look like google. type alfa tsentr into the search part, DO NOT touch anything, let it load, will be black for a bit.

let us know what you see/what you feel about it

its proper weird.

oh btw, it wont jump out at you!
THIS SCARED FUCK OUTA ME LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWjteKYxIM8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:16 am

good ad i rkn. that shits fuckin evil.
Back to top Go down
cacophony

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:43 pm

yeah ageed they should put that one on the kids channel lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuckin some real weird shit!   Fuckin some real weird shit! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuckin some real weird shit!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top