Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DVCTyrant

ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant]   ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:20 am

I will not be back home until this Thursday night. But I should be able to play from Thursday night onwards...

I work friday, but as always, available in the night. If you have xfire, will make it easier to see if your online and plan the match?

If so mine is: novacastrian21
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant]   ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:06 am

Where do you live. 7 - 8 adelaide time is good for me, earlier is probably better
Back to top Go down
DVCTyrant

PostSubject: Re: ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant]   ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:40 am

Im in newcastle, nsw. ah so like 2 hours or something different?
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant]   ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:45 pm

you should be half an hour ahead of me, if your on the server (power struggle) around 7:30-8 (your time) i'll be on then
Back to top Go down
DVCTyrant

PostSubject: Re: ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant]   ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:09 am

Ok I can do it tonite if that suits? Il be online at 730, in PS server just to talk to you on there.
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant]   ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:10 am

alright nws ill see you on then
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant]   ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:06 pm

great game tyrant in the end the scores were 6-10 tyrant's way, some cunt was in before killin us so we went by my score
ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant] Screen16
Back to top Go down
DVCTyrant

PostSubject: Re: ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant]   ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:07 pm

ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant] Fisty

My score is higher by 1 on each side because some dude was in the server before clerk joined and killed me, and i killed him. So we started match with my score as 1 - 1. But yea. GG man! Look forward to next one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant]   ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant] Empty

Back to top Go down

ClerkWithKnifeFTW v -=DVC=-Tyrant [COMPLETED][Tyrant]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: Team FTW :: Tournaments :: FistyCuff Championship!!-
Jump to: