Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

help with console

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

help with console Empty
PostSubject: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:00 am

ok i buyed a new laptop hp dv5 1139tx fast computter win 7 32 bit inter core two duo 2.53 contrino 2 4 gig of ram total graphics 1730 meg i hav a remote to and ppl tell me thats the problem how do i get console for crysis is their a program or codes for it plz help
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:00 am

and im getting 64 bit win 7
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:20 am

why bother getting 64bit.....

you probably have to press function` to use the console
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:12 am

purchased? perhaps.
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:15 am

no daemon, he buyed it. its a completely different process.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:16 am

please elaborate :-)
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:18 am

obs he buyed et like givun cash to use guy with win7x64 for fukien shit crysis got it wit remote and paid cashh
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:46 am

nah then i wont get 64 bit then so do i get that program or what
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:01 am

sigh. as much as i hate being helpful,

Yes it is the microsoft driver for your remote that stops it from working. However if you force crysis into development mode by adding -DEVMODE to the launch target in your crysis.exe it will force-load the console when you run crysis and the tilde should work then. Otherwise you can go into your device manager and kill your microsoft eHome remote controller every time you restart, unless the process is in your msconfig.
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:09 am

lul use gaiz win7x fukn fast remote wif spoilar buck buck chowop laptop 4 casshhh
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:46 am

spoilahs make merotes go faast, dun u fukin no this shate, geez
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:32 am

fucking rofl Trae

im glad i didnt wake up early if i saw this post i'd crack the shits

}={OSVLORD wrote:
ok i buyed a new laptop hp dv5 1139tx fast computter win 7 32 bit inter core two duo 2.53 contrino 2 4 gig of ram total graphics 1730 meg i hav a remote to and ppl tell me thats the problem how do i get console for crysis is their a program or codes for it plz help

*bought
*computer
*intel
*centrino
*have
*too
*people
*the console
*there
*a code/some code
*please

btw you clearly have no idea what 64 bit windows even means, do you?

and... urgh.. *bangs head against desk*
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:54 am

hold on, you have a core 2 and a centrino in the same machine... wow thats fucked up interracial in a way buckethead would enjoy
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:14 am

he fused them together with the sheer power of illiteracy.
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:30 pm

YER IT MOVES MORE THINGS IN CUNKS 16 bit move at 16 bit chunks and ect lol ur fuuny
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Neutral

No
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:27 pm

OSVLORD what i think that you need to do is over clock m8 and then some more, and then get some water cooling for you laptop, and if at first that still dose not work get some liquid nitrogen. and then ur console problem should be fixed. You can thank me later for helping you so much.
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:40 am

you could probably even get a coat hanger and unwind it.. slide it right into your cpu and then around a bottle of coke.. then put earphones into the bottle of coke and connect them to an ipod playing britney spears.. you'l definately get 25% increase framerate.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:44 am

or the first out-of-laboratory case of automated cpu suicide
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:21 am

hhahahha ok i will do em all about the bit thing thaat was what i was told
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:30 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/64-bit

tl:dr it does stuff faster better stronger harder
cons: only good for 4GB RAM or more in system, and use with applications that fully support 64 bit architecture
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:44 am

I can haz teh utliamt solotiojn. taek teh cotehangr adn SHOVE IT THROUGH YOUR FACE so that you might LEARN TO TYPE you stupid english-defiling team-killing mic spamming team-stack-accusing 6 year old.

Sencerely,

Earz
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:00 am

Everyone knows you should fire in short, uncontrolled bursts.
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:56 am

We need to setup a 64 bit game of crysis wars some time so i can see the diffrence.
Back to top Go down
Shinanigans
Shinanigans

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:04 am

Last time i checked, 64-bit ran worse than 32-bit. /shrug

Might be different for Wars with it's excessive CPU whoring.

I'd definitely be interested in testing it Smile
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:46 am

yes but 64bit photoshop is FUCKING AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:34 pm

haahahha earz4life carm the fuck down im 15 i can use speak if i want and i tell ppl to watch out for ppl and its working sorry i dont talk like a old english fart or some 80 year old just starting to test

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/comploadsaved.asp?id=284351
mmmmm i liky the pc
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Earz4lifeFTW wrote:
I can haz teh utliamt solotiojn. taek teh cotehangr adn SHOVE IT THROUGH YOUR FACE so that you might LEARN TO TYPE you stupid english-defiling team-killing mic spamming team-stack-accusing 6 year old.

Sencerely,

Earz

dont know how i missed this.

Golden Laughing

}={OSVLORD wrote:

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:44 pm

hahahhah ok
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:01 pm

}={OSVLORD wrote:
haahahha earz4life carm the fuck down im 15 i can use speak if i want and i tell ppl to watch out for ppl and its working sorry i dont talk like a old english fart or some 80 year old just starting to test

mmmmm i liky the pc

no no, we just want regular english. Legible. stuff that can be read and make sense.
the kind the seperates the dull from the bright bulbs in the packet.
like the basic necessities for humanity are food, water, and the ability to understand each other coherently.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:07 am

}={OSVLORD wrote:

mmmmm i liky the pc

Yes you can type however you like, that is entirely up to you but in this forum we are mature literate. we use complete and structured sentences so it is easy to read and communicate.

I am saying this to try to help you.

As you may have gathered there are several other members who have voiced their opinions regarding the way you put your posts together and to be honest they are the biggest pain in the arse to read. Yes you may be 15 what... grade 9 or 10?? You would have done a few written assignments by now and I'm sure that you don't write like them like you do your posts.

We don't care for spelling mistakes, they happen all the time but when you say something like
Quote :
i tell ppl to watch out for ppl and its working sorry i dont talk like a old english fart or some 80 year old just starting to test
WTF are you trying to say there???? seriously

Consider this a friendly suggestion to tidy up your posts as it will eventually get to the point where they will end up being removed from sheer frustration from attempting to read them.

Regards

D
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:34 am

cmon i'm 15 as well and ive managed to learn the art of typing/speaking in semi-formed english that most of us can understand

edit: from now on i'm ignoring any of your mindless posts unless I dont need to put effort into trying to figure out what your latest bitch meant

Last edited by ClerkWithKnife on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:02 pm

He really does mean MOST.
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:04 pm

btw if anyone checked your link which i just did youd realies how FAIL it is
Back to top Go down
Lord White

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:21 pm

The fuck?
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:55 pm

get over it lol ooo do u no wat that means gee was tring to b nice and i get put down so what my english suks
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:03 pm

... id be surprised if bucket could even understand you
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:54 am

but seriously osvlord, take some time to write (not right) a half readable sentence and then you won't cop any flak. If you've got dyslexia I could understand but if you're just poorly illiterate I would suggest taking some time to learn to spell the language you speak.

On another note: Can we delete posts that consist of too much smstxtxtxtxtsms talk omgroflbrbbbqbsawc
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:10 am

ok i will wright a book about plain english for you all
Back to top Go down

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:26 am

Is l33t ok to use in this forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help with console Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with console   help with console Empty

Back to top Go down

help with console

View previous topic View next topic Back to top