Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Heya +additional characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Heya +additional characters Empty
PostSubject: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:18 pm

I'm from AoS. Had wanted to check out these forums in case there were others like Your Dog around. By the looks of it, I'm AoS's equivalent to your dog. I post often.. etc.

I just noticed that it's difficult for me to tell whilst typing here whether or not I've pressed the space bar. Perhaps I need to drink a little more in order to clear my vision.

Anyway, nice site (I have to say that don't I).. and erm.. Heya.

Why should a subject have to be comprised of more than five characters? What if the subject were "Sex".. is that not a valid subject? Perhaps not.
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:19 pm

fuck off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Wow, I love this forum already!
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:35 pm

rofl ignore Gazz, he's one of the resident stains along with Carts.

welcome Gonzo man you'll see i make up a lot of the posts around here haha, gazz does too but he's just full of shit. thats why i got more points than him!

yes this forum is incredibly sexy

and thats weird a subject must be longer than 5 characters. i never noticed that as i usually write a sentence instead for a subject.

well if you come here often ill probably hear more from you =P though most of my posts deal with crysis and stuff, not philosophical things.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:37 pm

+1 vote for 'Gazz 4 Admin!'
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:43 pm

bob wrote:
+1 vote for 'Gazz 4 Admin!'

Heya +additional characters ObamaHellNo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:43 pm

So far this clan has treated me pretty well. Your first thread at AoS was locked! Yes, what's with the points system? What happens to the person with least points? I saw some post about the cleavage of one of your clan members being some sort of prize.. does that have something to do with the points system?
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Were waiting to see how you react, like raging and calling us rascist (personal favourite), or getting your dad to complain to admins is another option you can take.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:53 pm

Oh, well I like that approach! I don't have a lot of rage in me, unfortunately. I'm also basically immune to abuse. I take a lot of crap often for the length of my posts, amongst other things.

I figure if Your Dog has remained in your clan, I may have a shot.

Also, I meant to ask what you guys think of AoS? I'm good friends with Alcoholic1 and heard he was pretty good at the game for a while. He has a girlfriend now though, a great shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Someone's Dad complained to the admins? HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:56 pm

rofl
bob dr gonzo is very philosophicacalaaalalll and doesn't seem to rage.

Gonzo do you play crysis? thatd be grand. then you can join us in calling Imbaladis a hack. FUCK HACK!

gosh the day FTW makes a new historical land mark is the day someone rages as hard as this:

Heya +additional characters Horatiocharging

i used to love CSI..

im sure you know what i think of AoS, everyones feelings are pretty mixed though.
depends which member of FTW you ask about which memberof AoS ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:04 pm

I was never lucky enough to get into Crysis. I was heavily involved in the game FEAR. I don't mind if members of your clan have a deep hatred for AoS.. I'm simply curious. I moved to the country about two months ago and I'm currently living in a cabin... so no landline for the moment Sad. I'd hate to think what wireless broadband does to ping. I haven't even attempted to play.

I can't stand hackers. It's amazing.. when the game gets a little older you start to find that some of the greats from other clans have been hacking all along. I've always wanted to read something about their psychology.. perhaps you've written something somewhere?

Oh, I have gone off before. I've been banned twice from AoS and have been with them since their birth pretty much. One thing I don't like is when a clan recruits, on the spot, without trial or even application, a player because they happen to be female. That really frustrates me.

Last edited by drgonzo on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:07 pm

about hackers or being a good player?
iuno..

ive got the first FEAR and the expansion for it. i played online a bit but got bored of it quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Well, how can someone can masquerade around as an elite player (say top 20) for a year or so whilst hacking? There's different types of cheaters.. I just don't understand the motivation behind it. Anyways, I must be going. I study French as a hobby, have to get at least two hours in a day. Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:16 pm

I'm sorry there is simply too much Gay in this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Are you homophobic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:25 pm

my comment had nothing to do with sexuality.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:27 pm

TraeliumFTW wrote:
I'm sorry there is simply too much Gay in this thread.

i'm sorry Trae, but:
Wounded wrote:
this thread was going alright till the last couple of comments

i'm gonna have to give Wounded a +1, this thread was doing alright until you shat gayness all over it by posting.
=P

urgh, french, why would you do that to yourself..

maybe they worked out how to modify their .pak files to reduce bulletspread and increase a few things only ever so slightly but enough to give an advantage?
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:31 pm

trae just wanted to put his face in the thread so everyone can bat off to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:09 pm

... if thats hinting at something bob, i dont think i want to know Razz
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:10 pm

lol

no...
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:17 pm

your dog wrote:
rofl ignore Gazz, he's one of the resident stains along with Carts.

I take that as a compliment**, dr. faggot, fuck off!

Last edited by Carts on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord White

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Quote :
I take that as a comment,
It is a comment...
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:59 pm

ah fuck. im tired

*compliment
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Carts wrote:
ah fuck. im tired

*compliment

doing what?
no, we just need to fix you up:

Heya +additional characters Tn_Stain_Remover_1

don't worry, there's a version for me too:

Heya +additional characters Pet%20Stain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Why French? I love french movies but they are often poorly translated. I've always wanted to learn a language and figured French would be one of the easier ones. It's not so easy Sad

Anyway, the hostility in this thread speaks volumes.

"my comment had nothing to do with sexuality"

I'm confused. There are so many different ways to express criticism.. and your attempt shares no reflection with sexuality?
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:13 pm

drgonzo wrote:
One thing I don't like is when a clan recruits, on the spot, without trial or even application, a player because they happen to be female. That really frustrates me.

Umm am i the only one who noticed this? And as far as i was aware there isnt any females in =AoS=.. Not many girl play crysis.. (I have noticed) I can probably think of 2 others and that's it...

Gonzo are you basing this opinion on the fact that girls can't play first player shooting games?
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:18 pm

notice what kel? wtf are you on about Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord White

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:30 pm

Duuuuude have you ever played on Aus server? Kelly is like da fo shizzle fine piece of ass pwner of the server.

Until I ghost here and make her rage Razz
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:46 pm

fatness
Back to top Go down
Lord White

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Yes my cock is fat but thats not something to say in public is it?

Fuck Sad
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:57 pm

can u faggots just stfu jesus fucking christ dog and gonzo go and fcuking root each other in the anz forums u useless cunts!... srsly fucken suck each other of elsewhere u fuckin oxygen thieves... im getting a fucking headache reading ur meaningless fucking dribbling bullshit!
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Got P.M.S this month Gazz?
Back to top Go down
Lord White

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:31 pm

He's just sad that [F_CK] rejected his member app.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:47 am

Kelly_Jean wrote:
drgonzo wrote:
One thing I don't like is when a clan recruits, on the spot, without trial or even application, a player because they happen to be female. That really frustrates me.

Umm am i the only one who noticed this? And as far as i was aware there isnt any females in =AoS=.. Not many girl play crysis.. (I have noticed) I can probably think of 2 others and that's it...

Gonzo are you basing this opinion on the fact that girls can't play first player shooting games?

We also didn't recruit kelly on the spot. i had to cleverly devise with Troppo and Quacks late one night a way to find if she was a real person, let alone a girl. she's so cold and heartless sometimes. Crysis makes for a good Turing Test because only a human being will rage after 5 minutes play time.

then of course Quacks fell in love and i embarrassed him and then she applied, cancelled, reapplied, eventually we were nice enough to let her in.
JUST!

but thats clearly far from 'on the spot

Gazz, it's not our fault that you have too much blood going to other less important parts of your body giving you a migraine any time that tiny brain of yours tries to do some work.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:38 am

Gazz has PMS full time.

He's the type of stain that happens like when old people think they are going to fart, but shit themselves instead, then start bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 am

agreed gazz, FUCK OFF!
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:50 am

hahahaha daemon, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:34 am

lol dog.. how am i heartless and cruel? I give you your monthly bone dont i? i give you a nice good pat on the head? Come on.. dont be so mean lmao
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:38 am

Kelly_Jean wrote:
lol dog.. how am i heartless and cruel? I give you your monthly bone dont i? i give you a nice good pat on the head? Come on.. dont be so mean lmao

i said 'cold' =P
and a bone a month barely consitutes even being 'lukewarm'.. i should get a union or something, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!

however i guess if you give me a pat on the head every now and then youre not THAT heartless..
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:42 am

Well im actually quite warm and fuzzy.. isnt that what girls are *puke*

Aright i guess i could upgrade your bone to weekle instead of monthly Very Happy

i have a heart.. i just never said anything about it beating
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:46 am

well it's what mommmmyyyy always said..

Weekle, rofl, nice typo.
yes that would be more preferable. also saves me the cost of joining a union. negotiations are fun!

=O
what are you, a zombie or something?

i just downloaded a movie called Dead Snow about nazi zombies, its in norwegian. i should watch it..
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:32 am

GazzFTW wrote:
can u faggots just stfu jesus fucking christ dog and gonzo go and fcuking root each other in the anz forums u useless cunts!... srsly fucken suck each other of elsewhere u fuckin oxygen thieves... im getting a fucking headache reading ur meaningless fucking dribbling bullshit!

2g
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:43 pm

"He's the type of stain that happens like when old people think they are going to fart, but shit themselves instead, then start bleeding."

Haha

As for Kelly Jean, I wasn't talking about this clan as I don't really know anything about you guys. I'm not the type to think that females can't play.

LOL Nazi Zombies.. and the movie has a rating above 6! A must see by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:53 pm

GazzFTW wrote:

Gazz you seem pissed off because you havent be able to suck carts off lately.. its ok
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:55 pm

y dont u post on ur anz forums?... oohhhhhhh thats right no one looks at them... wd serbz!...
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:17 pm

you definitely havent been able to suck carts dick..
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:26 am

serbz mate, no need to burn because your forum turned to shit.

"Burn baby burn! - Disco inferno!
Burn baby burn! - Burn that mama down
Burn baby burn! - Disco inferno, yeah!
Burn baby burn! - Burn that mama down
Burnin'!"
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:55 am

Serbz you havent logged on your own forum for over a week. Obviously you havent got my P.M i sent out. I went through whole memberlist to send it too everyone. Ill post it here for you

AussieFTW wrote:
To all CrysisANZ forum members,

This is a message on behalf of the admin team.

Lately i have noticed everyone has been a bit quiet on the forums, Whats happened, Has serbz gayness scared you off or something??

I request everyone come on the forums ASAP. and start posting again. Ive tried doing my bit to keep the forums active but it dosent seem to be working.

As we are a Community Group, that means the Community needs to be involved. Not just me and Carts.

BTW a big thankyou to Carts to try and get the forum active again. Everyone should give him a big thankyou.

So can everyone came online and make a topic to talk about (any subject, in any forums) so we can start having an active forum again.

Also please dont be scared of Serbz, we know his all trying to chat us up and everything, and admitted in game multiple times that he is GAY. But that doesnt stop you posting on the forum

Regards,

AussieFTW

on behalf of the admin team and;
Heya +additional characters Crysisanz
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:34 am

BBUUUUUUUURRRRRRNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya +additional characters   Heya +additional characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Heya +additional characters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: