Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Was that scrag faced bitch on last night?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
(F_ck) Pauline.

Was that scrag faced bitch on last night? Empty
PostSubject: Was that scrag faced bitch on last night?   Was that scrag faced bitch on last night? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:39 am

Last night i waited for Danielle to show up but alas she did not ..

So i said fuck you and went to bed, this morning she says she did and to prove it said she was playing with a very Lonely and sad Wounded, a normal and happy Kelly, a tag fag (All of them are gay yes?) and another cock sucker whome she forgot his name..

So can any of you verify that she was on or is she a lying fucking whore?
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Was that scrag faced bitch on last night?   Was that scrag faced bitch on last night? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:54 am

Dearest Paul,
I can honestly vouge for Danielle being on (THIS MORNING) at around 2am..
Her and Wounded we're having a little 'mothers club' meeting about damage on tanks.. Testing it out and shit..

BTW thx for pointing out that i am a very normal and happy Kelly.. Rather then a retarted pussy head etc etc.. or whatever lame jokes come out of that ugly head of yours xD

You know i love you Paul
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Was that scrag faced bitch on last night?   Was that scrag faced bitch on last night? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:48 am

Thanks kelly and thanks axe wound for the tank tutorial and gerbil sensitivity twisting.
Once again I ended up with a good negative K/D score.
Kelly, pauline is becoming soft in old age. next pauline will start sending compliments all around, then apply for FTW membership again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was that scrag faced bitch on last night?   Was that scrag faced bitch on last night? Empty

Back to top Go down

Was that scrag faced bitch on last night?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top