Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Graphics Settings Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

I play Wars on...
Low
Graphics Settings Poll I_vote_lcap41%Graphics Settings Poll I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 11 ]
Medium
Graphics Settings Poll I_vote_lcap22%Graphics Settings Poll I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
High
Graphics Settings Poll I_vote_lcap37%Graphics Settings Poll I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Shinanigans
Shinanigans

Graphics Settings Poll Empty
PostSubject: Graphics Settings Poll   Graphics Settings Poll EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Quick poll on what settings you use while playing Wars (not what you play on Warhead/Crysis).

This is to do with optimising the maps to suit the majority of players, be it Low, Medium or High. GTFO if you play on VHigh. >_>

Unfortunately for me, the way the engine works is on draw ratios, so it may draw stuff on Medium, but it won't draw on Low until you get closer, so it's a bit of a juggling act. If i can get a fair idea on what most players play on, i'll cater more towards that.

FWIW, i play on Medium but find myself often switching down to Low just to try and get some more fps.
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Settings Poll   Graphics Settings Poll EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:59 pm

cbf reading sorry to tired but i play on med and somethings on high and sometimes i play on just high so yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Settings Poll   Graphics Settings Poll EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:00 pm

arent there technically 4 settings?

Best Performance, Good Performance, Good Visuals, Best Visuals?

i play Good Visuals, sometimes Good Performance. alot of my profiles have slightly diff settings for when i quickly want to experiment with diff settings, kinda annoying to keep track of.
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Settings Poll   Graphics Settings Poll EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:01 pm

I play good visuals, or HIGH, not very high. Seems to work 4 me, and i get my eye candy.
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Settings Poll   Graphics Settings Poll EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:05 pm

in order they are from the top
LOW
MEDIUM
HIGH
VERYHIGH

but that was how they put them in crysis vanilla, and in warz they just changed them to sound more fancy
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Settings Poll   Graphics Settings Poll EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:01 pm

i get the same frame spreads outdoors on vhigh or low so i play vhigh.
Back to top Go down
DatDereCelltech

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Settings Poll   Graphics Settings Poll EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:15 pm

Low, still don't get that good fps on low either (averaage 25 - 30?).
Back to top Go down
Shinanigans
Shinanigans

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Settings Poll   Graphics Settings Poll EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Earz4lifeFTW wrote:
I play good visuals, or HIGH, not very high. Seems to work 4 me, and i get my eye candy.
Stock CPU + Lots of GPU grunt? heh

Quote :
arent there technically 4 settings?
Quote :
This is to do with optimising the maps to suit the majority of players, be it Low, Medium or High. GTFO if you play on VHigh. >_>
Razz

Well, pretty surprised at the results so far. Didn't know so many people played on High, let alone Very High. BTW, i couldn't be fooked looking at what Crytek renamed the graphics profiles to, but you know what's what.
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Settings Poll   Graphics Settings Poll EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:14 pm

low, if it was higher the piece of shit would give way, just like woundeds shitty comp
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Settings Poll   Graphics Settings Poll EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:20 am

i play on very high when im playing so do i gtfo Smile
Back to top Go down
Shinanigans
Shinanigans

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Settings Poll   Graphics Settings Poll EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:45 am

Had a quick game last night. Played on High first, fps ranged from 35-50fps. Dropped it down to Medium and fps ranged from 40-70fps. Whilst the minimum fps stays around the same, the average fps is higher. That's just on my system though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Settings Poll   Graphics Settings Poll EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:55 am

not much difference between low and high (i mean fps)
so i play good visuals or HIGH? (between 30fps to 50fps)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Settings Poll   Graphics Settings Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Graphics Settings Poll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top