Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[F_CK] Danielle

OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website Empty
PostSubject: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:41 am

Hello FTW
Does this interest anybody ? I found this link:
https://personal.optus.com.au/web/ocaportal.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=Template_woRHS&FP=/personal/mobile/prepaidmobile/freesimoffer&site=personal

Hurry! For a short time only you can get connected to Australia's No. 1 Pre-Paid Mobile Provider^ for FREE. Plus, activate online before June 21st and you’ll receive 500 free SMS when you choose Data Blaster
How? Optus will send you a $4 Mobile SIM card free of charge.
Offer ends May 31, 2009
Anyway, if it is shit, just ignore this like the rest of my posts
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:23 am

im on optus, just got a new phone, came with a sim, n chose the TurboCharge one.
the phone also came with a $100 prepaid card, and $10 prepaid on the sim. woooo!
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:57 am

sooo... your dog... sign up again and get another $4.00 and 500 free sms.
Then you can go crazy and call quacks just for fun at 2-3am and say bow-wow, then sms bow-wow to every FTW member between 2-3am as well. I am sure you will be a hit to the whole clan !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:26 am

lol i can do that with my $100 now, and everytime i recharge like $30 i get $150 worth or something stupid like that (data blaster is just a diff package of bonuses you can get with prepaid instead of turbocharge or any other lame wastes of money)
i wasnt really paying attention to the optus represntative, and i activated online so im not sure who i was really talking to either..
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:43 am

Ha ha ha, ok your dog. I got no idea what I got either. partner pays the bills or I pay on his card ha ha ha.
Then again there is always my son...
"Oi Trealium, It's ya' Mum. Git ova 'ere and gimme a kiss then pay me bills luv"
I wonder how long it takes before valium tires of looking at that hideous pic and the silly 1 liners starting with ""Oi Trealium, It's ya' Mum..." ha ha ha. perhaps I should go back to chasing seagulls.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:06 am

hahahaha

makes things easier if you can just throw money at something to fix any problems, when the money isnt yours.
haha hopefully trae has warmed up to it by now im sure theres worse one liners that could be thrown around.
that picture of yours IS horribly disturbing yet once you read the line it just makes the shit funny and in some kind of context.
kinda sad ive seen way too many people who sound like that (like 3 or 4) n look maybe half as bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:15 am

my firefox can block images and text i don't want to see Razz along with ALL advertisements.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:42 am

lol
your own personal 1984 right in your home PC's browser!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:49 am

fuck you and your english
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:54 am

lol
HEY it was a good book and movie wasnt bad either

ill tell you a secret Trae..
psst..
get closer..
i..
am your father

nar jks, honestly i hate english its such a fuckin annoying subject, tis why i did the bludge english in yr 12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:03 am

man. 1984 SUCKED ASS and was the WORST and most over saturated piece of shit representation of totalitarianism i have ever had to try to tolerate.

i'd say george orwel should suck my dick but he probably would

the 'thought police'. Pfft. What a fucking douche.
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:05 am

your dog wrote:
lol
ill tell you a secret Trae..
psst..get closer..i..am your father

Ha ha ha...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:17 am

Lol. you two banged. and made me. but you still banged.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:05 am

1984 was a good read, if you thought the book sucked your lucky if you didn't see the movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:16 am

i thought it was fucking terrible. and the movie did nothing for it. you know what was a good movie? Hitman. At least that bitch from the latest bond movie had her little tits out in that one.

5 points for this topic being on track.
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:39 am

Yeah, I just tried to do my bit for FTW to get a free sim with $4 of value and 500 sms.
I thought maybe you lot might be interested in a freebie
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:50 am

TraeliumFTW wrote:
Lol. you two banged. and made me. but you still banged.

lol that just reinforces youre the product (read: offspring) of a puppy and that.. thing.. in Danielle's sig.

btw Trae that shit influenced way more people over a longer period of time than your shitcunt of a choice Hitman ever would, and it carried alot of meaning being written in 1948

at least the movie was made at a time where remakes werent totally devoid of any original meaning that the book they are based on once had, if anyone tried to remake 1984 to bring to Trae's standards, itd probably be direct by Spielberg with Will Smith playing the main role, and instead of reinstating Smith back into society he'd probably be like 'no fuck you' and turn it into a shitty action movie where he miraculously leads some shitty rebel army into glory with guns blazing. Oh and everyone will be fuckin driving Audis, except Smith when he rebels who'll have a mercedez benz or a lamborghini, and every computer will be Dell and all clothing made by Nike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Nah man you've got it all wrong. The shoes would be converse.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:24 pm

FUCK ME damn you got me there trae

stupid converse shoes..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website   OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website Empty

Back to top Go down

OPTUS Free SIM Offer on their website

View previous topic View next topic Back to top