Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Currently KING of FISTING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[F_CK] Danielle

Currently KING of FISTING Empty
PostSubject: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:26 am

affraid WTF...? Hey axe wounds a big, BIG, B I G thankyou for this post and quote:

"a big shoutout to f_ck for showing up and getting a few kills on me before i used her as a boxing bag "

Hey Pauline you fucking lying, fat, lazy BITCH...
YOU ARE FUCKING BUSTED LOSER...?!?!?!?! ( I just wish I was your boss instead of your friend)

THIS IS YOUR EMAIL QUOTE...
"I am sick and after working all night on the comet form need sleep and recover!"

...Aaaahh ha ha ha... Thank you again axe wound and enjoy this laugh at pauline's expense.

I NEVER made it online last night because my partner used the PC all night
Laughing
Hey Troppo, can you ban pauline from work too. She is a fucking heavy Porker and now I have to pull her fucking weight around here too... ha ha ha

Axe Wound, you truly are the best, please keep up the astounding work you do and reciprocate the smiles back this way
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:01 am

Wounded the fist king? lol Can I challenge that ? lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:07 am

haha righto, I'll take you on in fisting... execpt i'm workin night shift this week so it'd have to be on the wkend sometime..
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:33 am

lol righto sunday night it is.. not too late tho got a 4:30 am start the next day...
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:00 am

i never use macro... what about suit shortcuts? haha
Back to top Go down
Sent_By_Royalty
FTW Clan Member
Sent_By_Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:20 am

Wounded you cheap slut.

Don't call the shot just yet buddy, I'll give you a buzz when my handicap's off, i guess for now i'll "lend" you kel's cleavage since it's a prize with the throne.

Ya lil' bitch come to my restaurant like you said you would instead of going putt putt Razz

By the way Wounded, no macros no shortcuts here baby, just pure mouse button 3 drag skills baby : P
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:33 am

Ok OK

I have a couple of things to say...

1) How the fuck do you guys fist so good? i was trying my hardest and only got 10 fistings but i think most were just lucky. I would appreciate a training session one day.

2) I was only on for 20 minutes and i am sure wounded can prove it.. i was working the rest.. true...

3) I think if Troppo had seen how i tried he would come around and stop hating on me..

4) Danielle has a wireless router, i know this because i tested it for her and it works fine, Her partner has a laptop with wireless so there would be no reason to miss out on playing...

BUT the dumb scrag is so slow and dumb she cannot even work out how to use it..

She says one day, Yea i use the wireless router by connecting an ethernet cable to it.. YOU DUMB WHORE>..
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:35 am

king of cockswallow! lol
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:38 am

royalty has a restaurant ? Asian I take it ?
You serve good quality dog and cat ? We call asian food chew 'n' spew. Is it quality spew ?
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:42 am

OMG !!! Is that a post from the bludging cunt herself ?
You are too sick to cum to work, but not sick enough to play crysis or read ftw forums.
Keep typing bitch and then keep digging. Your hole is getting bigger and bigger
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:03 am

Hey axe

i don't understand how to fist, i tried all sorts of things and nothing worked. I need to know the basics of fisting and i think i want you to teach me..

Or should i just use the same macro you used? ha ha
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:42 am

OMG !!! If pauline gets personal training from axe wound on how to fist then it is time to pull out the big guns !!!
Oi Trealium, It's ya' Mum. Git ova 'ere and gimme a kiss then git me a pack a fags luv, then teach me your autistic , oh sorry, artistic skills on fisting
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:55 am

I seen that chick somewhere before....oh yea...in my bed with no clothes on after a hard night on the piss
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:59 am

Ha ha ha... craterface you crack me up Very Happy Was it good for you ?
Ummm... craterface... that would make you a motherfucker and I think my young son traelium would have words with you about that.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:04 am

its ok me and trae went tag team! keepin it in the family he said. When he said he liked his mums genes he didnt mean her pants.
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:49 am

affraid speechless OMG !!! ha ha ha... there's nothing left for me to say
craterface, you win
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:01 pm

ohh... i thought it was 'king of fishing'
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Sent_By_Royalty wrote:
i guess for now i'll "lend" you kel's cleavage since it's a prize with the throne.

lol royalty i really have no say in this eh? lmao
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Lol ok wounded let me get this straight is it a fisting match with no macro's?... this allows me to use suit shortcuts.. which i can do at macro speed and almost faster... Very Happy sooooo suit short cuts allowed? haha
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:55 am

aaawww... what a shame... pauline is not at work again.
axe wound, did you fist pauline last night again and make her hole sore ?
how does that joke go again ?

what's the difference between a mars bar and pauline's shithole ?
a mars makes your day but axe wound's fisting will make pauline's (w)hole weak... ?
yeah, yeah, yeah... I hear the groans already... poor attempt at humour.
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:38 am

yeah, went to savanna/ battleground... only 6 people ! geez. No choice went to FTW ausserver - Mesa.
Learning from my master teacher axe wound himself ! claymored FTW left and right. Jarhead fisted me for being on his team, valium shot me once and showed me how to "lay" a claymores good. We drove around. i think I was on a date. he wouldn't stop honking his horn at me and flashing the lights... geez ! rushing his own mother !!! then we entered a bunker for some quiet time alone and we both blew from claymores.
Got killed after that big time by FTW, got demoralised, went to EA... oh there's axe wound and craterface. what's the score ?
axe wound's team is leading... I will make a negative contribution to TIA, better not piss off people, so I'll join the winning team... hello axe wound ! Then I just got killed over and over
so I went to buttkickers savanna/ battleground after that
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:12 am

Just one more update from the queen slag herself in email... ...I just got back from the doctor, i now have to have a ultra sound..."
hey axe wound tell me you didn't impregnate the bitch during those fisting matches !!! affraid
what will the little one be called ? should we take a vote on some names ?
Back to top Go down
blackcatM124

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:05 pm

i challage u
when and where mate. if u chose the map plz choose a non laggy map . not coast or treehouse etc...
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Fuck Danielle you talk too much..
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:00 pm

No dickhead, you illiterate uneducated dumb fucking cunt, as per your dog and his annoying fucking correctional habit, that would be
Danielle you type too much. I have never said one fucking word to you.
Now run along little man and go play with your balls like the other retards Razz
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:02 am

Hey wounded i just got fuckn capped today man so i'm out of the match lol I'll have to challenge you after the start of the next month when i get some good fuckn net back sry mate haha.
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:45 am

I think it is an axe wound conspiracy and axe wound is running scared.
I am capped too !!! I think axe wound got us all capped !!!
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:32 am

In the interest of promoting matches between other people than just wounded vs 'insert name' I am going to claim world champion status in the essence of boxing world titles. Let's say Wounded currently holds the WBA world title. I will hold the WBC world title. As anyone else who is a bit of a boxing nut would know, there are two other organizations (IBF and WBO) which are regarded as legitimate world titles. Perhaps we could have four champions and then once a month have a unification round where the champions battle out to become the undisputed unified champion of the world!

So, who's gonna challenge me for my WBC world title?
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:59 am

what does that mean ? "...i will knock something up over the next few days ..."
You having sex with Pauline and hoping she carries your baby? eeewww....
Or does that mean you will have a living thread like a sticky that changes and gets updated announcing who the current FTW crysis champion of fisting is ?
Maybe make it more interesting like a picture of a crown in the thread and an honour role of past and current champions.
Geez, I think you will need several threads of several championship challenges, like sniper crown, fisting crown, c4 crown,... etc
Maybe valium can put his autistic skills to work and create some good looking crowns
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:30 am

If you do what Dani says (Which is doubtful) by putting a photo of the crown does that mean you have to put a photo of my clevage because it's the prize =\=\=\=\=\
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:53 pm

No no No no n o nO nO nOnOnoNoNoNoNO Clevage photo's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:05 pm

i can do these up, have made shit like that before, bit busy this weekend tho
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:25 pm

Wow, these challenges are getting more and more popular and interesting !
Maybe you'll need a new section like a reigning FTW champions honour role !
Back to top Go down
blackcatM124

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:52 am

coast is a laggy map for me so if possible plz chosoe a better map Very Happy

xfie=blackcatm124 add me
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:34 am

Or we could just tell you to fuck off and enjoy our lives without the consistent whinging and boredom that only you can bring to this forum!
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:17 am

farkoff your the king i smashed you on our one on one, lets do it again
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Currently KING of FISTING   Currently KING of FISTING Empty

Back to top Go down

Currently KING of FISTING

View previous topic View next topic Back to top